asians are people or mutant aliens? in case they are aliens, I think we should kill them all.

• Thread starter England for the English
  • Start date
I agree, England for the English. I hate Pakis, Indians, and all the other scum just like Morrissey. Thank god their are no Mexicanos in England, I would have to kill them too. ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH!!!!! Thank you MORRISSEY!

go to hell

I'm not sure where you get off saying this.

but I love all people no matter what race, creed, or color. people are people to be judged on there actions not their nationality.

Boo on you, may your sprem or eggs, be fertile.

kakarot

Re: go to hell

Got no problems ? Got a lot of free time to judge people by skin? My dear children, too young you are if the colour is still bothering you. Whites are no good too, can't you see?

Yeah! And while you're at it, why not kill everyone! Except you and Morrissey of course...

Re: sorry guys!!!

Asians are fine. Please don't get me seriously, I was just messing around. We already have so many problems in this world to care about, we don't need to hate each other for a matter of race. I'M FOOL, I'M IDIOT, I'M A LOSER, please don't get me seriously. I was joking with serious stuff. I love all races, including aliens, no matter wich galaxy they are from.

I worked in a hospital, helping children who were suffering from cancer. One of my fav child was a cute sweet japanese girl, PLEASE I'm sorry for being such an asshole. Please please I'm sorry. Let's all live in peace. All races are beautiful, I'm so sorry. Have a good day, Morrissey fans.

Ps: I'm sorry again.

> I'm not sure where you get off saying this.

> but I love all people no matter what race, creed, or color. people are
> people to be judged on there actions not their nationality.

> Boo on you, may your sprem or eggs, be fertile.

> kakarot

Re: you RACIST bastard!

I'm confused. At what point did everyone just go f***ing insane? I was reading about lyrics, and then BAM!

Back
Top Bottom