Artwork for new ROTT album here...........

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation..and proud f
  • Start date
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9885/yomoz9kd.jpg

You seriously need some professional help

just like he would go in to macdonalds for a veggie burger

thickos

Re: just like he would go in to macdonalds for a veggie burger

> thickos

Yeah, you wouldn't know a thing about "veggies" there triple chinned one. You're so fat you wake up in sections. You know all too well about McDonalds, except when you go there, you ain't orderin no "veggie burgers", you and 2 tons are ordering the entire left side of the menu.

> Is that the bowl you handed him Pimp?

Yes it is......they woul;dn't allow it to be shown on the dvd because of copyright issues and so forth. It was tough for me getting into the M.E.N. that night without everyone wanting to eat the wonder soup. But, I did...as you can see, Moz was very thankful.

> WHAT, A, LOSER!!!

Too, Many, apostrophes, needledick, knock, it, off.

> Too, Many, apostrophes, needledick, knock, it, off.

That would be commas, Webster. Apostrophes are superscript signs like in the phrase "You're not very good at criticizing others".

> http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9885/yomoz9kd.jpg
HAAHAHAHAHHAHA beautiful

> That would be commas, Webster. Apostrophes are superscript signs like in
> the phrase "You're not very good at criticizing others".

yes, you're correct einstein. What was i thinking? I, meant, Commas, better,?

> Nope, you're still an asshole. Not so funny either.

Yep, you're still a useless scrotumscrape...funnier than you'll ever be ballbag. Now, go drink a tall glass of bleach.

"Pimp" (although he who gives it up like you is more of a man-whore) you are truly the sphincter of this site. While I'll give you credit for your hard work (like the hard working ass muscle) you too spew nothing but shit. Your comebacks (eg. needledick, Einstein, and ballsack) certainly would give a pack of Boy Scouts at summercamp a good laugh, but are clearly lacking much in the way of humor. Also your repetative references to Yoshinoya (how many years has it been you chump?!?) certainly don't please many more people that you yourself. It's not unlike an infant being filled with joy watching a Barney video for the hundredth time. Finally your idiotic reference to the "apostrophe" yet again exposes you as a stupid stupid man. Actually, all evidence points to man being quite a stretch. Save your weak comeback and look in the mirror lad. Life has so much more to offer than poop and pee jokes. I assume you'll respond by making some comment about me having sex with my own mother and perhaps add on a "clever," reference to me commiting suicide. So predictable, so pathetic.

> "Pimp" (although he who gives it up like you is more of a
> man-whore) you are truly the sphincter of this site. While I'll give you
> credit for your hard work (like the hard working ass muscle) you too spew
> nothing but shit. Your comebacks (eg. needledick, Einstein, and ballsack)
> certainly would give a pack of Boy Scouts at summercamp a good laugh, but
> are clearly lacking much in the way of humor. Also your repetative
> references to Yoshinoya (how many years has it been you chump?!?)
> certainly don't please many more people that you yourself. It's not unlike
> an infant being filled with joy watching a Barney video for the hundredth
> time. Finally your idiotic reference to the "apostrophe" yet
> again exposes you as a stupid stupid man. Actually, all evidence points to
> man being quite a stretch. Save your weak comeback and look in the mirror
> lad. Life has so much more to offer than poop and pee jokes. I assume
> you'll respond by making some comment about me having sex with my own
> mother and perhaps add on a "clever," reference to me commiting
> suicide. So predictable, so pathetic.

Then why do you read my (as you call it) "shit"??

It's Ball -BAG, not ballsack. Ball bag is something you are and your mom licks nightly. A big ol hairy BALLBAG=EIB

I dont recall a "poop or pee joke" said by me? those would be something you'd probably come up with as a sort of "comeback"? course that would probably be your response to anything said about you here, you useless f***stain? I continue to find it funny that you seem enamored with the PIMP? who so? you mad because I PIMPed out your 3 dollar mom and didn't make much money off her from that loaf thing she had gong on down yonder? I appreciate your fanship of me, it's cool, but not needed.

Personally, I couldnt give 3 jerks of your moms left tit what you think of me. I'll be here long after you'll be, not that it matters.

Go f***yourself needledick.

Once again you prove that you know not what you are talking about. Morrissey would not be seen DEAD inside MacDonalds, or any other establishment that promotes the eating of MEAT.

And yes, both me and 2-tonnes are vegetarians, we do not eat meat, we do not wear fur and we don't pretend that Morrissey does either.

Vile!

> Once again you prove that you know not what you are talking about.
> Morrissey would not be seen DEAD inside MacDonalds, or any other
> establishment that promotes the eating of MEAT.

> And yes, both me and 2-tonnes are vegetarians, we do not eat meat, we do
> not wear fur and we don't pretend that Morrissey does either.

> Vile!

I never said he did...get the ketchup and mustard off your brain fatso..I said YOU are so fat you wake up in sectiopns...nowhere did I bring up his PIMPships' name. Because you cant handle your fatness is of no consequence here tubby.

I hope you choke on a moonpie you fat lazy eyed cyclops.

Back
Top Bottom