Anyone listening to BBC6??

G

Girl Drowning

If so HELP ME PLEASE!!! I can't get it to play. It keeps trying to download some .ram file which my pc doesn't understand.

GD
(Having a really shit month and now on the verge of wailing because of a crappy bloody .ram file. God life is f***ing annoying. God I'm such a Morrissey fan. Sob. 'Good times for a change............' )

If you are trying to listen to Moz repeat, don't bother. Download the three songs from AO and then download the interview from AO when ready-EASY ! Unless you have broadband you will struggle to listen to BBC6.

> If so HELP ME PLEASE!!! I can't get it to play. It keeps trying to
> download some .ram file which my pc doesn't understand.

> GD
> (Having a really shit month and now on the verge of wailing because of a
> crappy bloody .ram file. God life is f***ing annoying. God I'm such a
> Morrissey fan. Sob. 'Good times for a change............' )

Oh thank you. I don't have broadband anyway so maybe it would have been difficult. So is it the Janice Long repeat? I taped that anyway so I'm not interested. I thought they were playing tracks from 1995. Oh well.

GD

> If you are trying to listen to Moz repeat, don't bother. Download the
> three songs from AO and then download the interview from AO when
> ready-EASY ! Unless you have broadband you will struggle to listen to
> BBC6.

from Girl Unfraid

Re: from Girl Unfraid

Ty my darling but unfortunately I can't get Sky! Grrr. Finally figured out I needed to download RealPlayer so I've done that but it's so poor, I DO need broadband really. Ah well. It's all standard stuff anyway I guess. Hasn't helped my mood tho!

Thanks again GU x

I'm listening to it...but yes, you'd need ADSL

They're currently playing "You're the One for Me Fatty" from Drury Lane...I forgot how much faster the tempo was back then--Spencer really kept the boys moving! There are big chunks of the lyrics missing, due to people grabbing him onstage.

It finishes with Moz saying "Thank you. That was, uh, very enjoyable."

I guess they'll rotate in different songs?

xox

Back
Top Bottom