Anyone like Duran Duran?

i think robby likes them, if i am not mistaken.so he is safe, as for me, i think they stink! :p

oh, okay. He can help me chase you down then!!

I am a llifelong Duranie.I had a mispent youth dreaming i would be Mrs Le Bon.:o

People have always found it strange that I should love The Smiths and Morrissey and Duran Duran at the same time...one being "light" and the other slightly anti establishment.But who cares.

To this day the highlight of my life was not giving birth but being crowd surfed on by Si.:guitar:

I've never had anyone comment on my love for both D2 and Moz. Goes hand in hand and makes perfect sense to me! =o)

Your Si surfing is bound to make a great page in your kids' baby book! LOL

Hmm..explain why you don't like Duran Duran. How can you not! :p

Haha

Oh and I didn't know "Hold back the rain" was about JT's coke either!! Interesting!!

I like Duran Duran. I wanted to see them in concert but my girlfriend and I broke up right before the show. So I had no one else to go with. Horrible :(

I saw moz by myself too. And I was in the pit. Seeing Moz is different. I am so into him that it doesn't matter who is around.

Any musician you love is worth seeing alone...you're already in your own little world. Did you at least sell your D2 tickets to someone? throw me a bone here! :o:D

Any musician you love is worth seeing alone...you're already in your own little world. Did you at least sell your D2 tickets to someone? throw me a bone here! :o:D

NO because it's not easy finding D2 fans these days. And I 'like' Duran Duran...not necessarily 'love' them.

So maybe It's more like I "like like them" butI am not "in Love with them"

Is that a bone? :)

NO because it's not easy finding D2 fans these days. And I 'like' Duran Duran...not necessarily 'love' them.

So maybe It's more like I "like like them" butI am not "in Love with them"

Is that a bone? :)

Well, the bone would have had a happier ending to the story ;):p but it's obvious that you "like like" them since you didn't want to go solo. I love them and would :) And I've never had to look hard for D2 fans ;) thankfully, they are all around me.

FWIW, sorry about your girlfriend. ;)

i asked for and received Rio three years ago for my 17th birthday, without hearing any of their music before hand. all i knew was that there were very popular in the early 80's, and i loved the album cover. i ended up really liking it, but i have never had much interest in listening to anything else they have done. i do love 'Ordinary World', though, and have considered getting the "Wedding Album", because i like a lot of albums from 1993.

I worked with Duran Duran back in the day - during the recording of their Notorious album - and I can honestly say to you, hand on heart, they were utter tits.

How anyone with the sensitivity and taste to appreciate The Smiths or Moz can seriously claim to enjoy that artless, materialist driven, corporate approved pop pap shocks me to my core...

So there...

That told you...

I worked with Duran Duran back in the day - during the recording of their Notorious album - and I can honestly say to you, hand on heart, they were utter tits.

How anyone with the sensitivity and taste to appreciate The Smiths or Moz can seriously claim to enjoy that artless, materialist driven, corporate approved pop pap shocks me to my core...

So there...

That told you...

nooooo.jpg

You're a killjoy. :p

I've never had anyone comment on my love for both D2 and Moz.

Until now. :rolleyes::p

Sorry to hear about their tittiness, but it doesn't change my mind.
Consider yourself 'shocked to the core' ;).

So there...

That told you...

Tags
nick rhodes nostalgia
Back
Top Bottom