Anyone ever tried this at a concert?

danacwt

I'm thinking about bringing a little notepad and pen, and when Moz comes over to our side of the stage to shake hands (again :), handing it to him to see if he'd sign his autograph? Do you think it's worth a shot? Does anyone bring him gladiolas anymore?

i think your chances are slim to none when it comes to morrissey giving an autograph from the stage- he's not billy idol, thank god.
your best bet is to do it either before or after the concert

Flowers get confiscated at the door, as when they land on the stage they become slippy and you don't want Moz to fall on his little behind in front of thousands of people now do you?!

To be honest I don't know if the notepad strategy will work - try for a handshake, that is pretty special in itself... sigh... :)

Yeah - didn't think about the slipping and sliding issue. That wouldn't be good...he'd probably be so embarassed the show would get cancelled again! And I certainly don't want that to happen. Okay - guess I'll leave the notepad home.

Flowers get confiscated at the door, as when they land on the stage they become slippy and you don't want Moz to fall on his little behind in front of thousands of people now do you?!

"So there you are, getting down with your bad self (LMAO) and then - whooosh! - down! probably a tulip" - Johnny Marr

I'm thinking about bringing a little notepad and pen, and when Moz comes over to our side of the stage to shake hands (again :), handing it to him to see if he'd sign his autograph? Do you think it's worth a shot? Does anyone bring him gladiolas anymore?
I'm guessing it'd be a bit difficult for him to sign autographs while holding the microphone and he usually walks around the stage while singing, so it'd interrupt everything a bit. Plus, then a lot of people would try to get one out of him.
Oh, but you could slip him a note!

If my memory is not cheating, it happened only once, that he signed stuff during a gig, it must have been Portland, ME, when it was half-empty, and sort of living room atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom