any tea fans?

desmoface

Hey you crazy kids, you. I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I loves me bloody tea. Of course, I don't know much about the sport of tea drinking..I usually just drink the generic Lipton.

So, I ordered a catalog from this place http://www.uptontea.com/shopcart/home.asp?UTid=555-11-2112002&?afterCart=/shopcart/home.asp&referral=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch%2Eyahoo%2Ecom%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Dupton%2Btea%26fr%3Dush1%2Dmail

Too many options, though..Are there any knowledgeable tea connoissuer's out there that can recommend a good tea for me to try? Thanks in advance.

Steve

tea of choice at the moment:

Jacksons of Piccadilly: Pure chinese sencha green tea.
Twinnings: Pure peppermint (organic herbal).
Celestial seasonings: caffeine free herb tea.
Choice: organic jasmine green tea.
Stash: chai spice tea.
wissotzky tea: himalaya indian darjeeling.

Also normal english tea, no milk, slice of lemon, two heaps of brown sugar

I love tea, never drink coffee, but don't like Brookbond and Tatley's.
Generally have adlay tea and Twinnings. :)

I have a quite heavy coffee and tea consumtion, more than usually cause it's nearly summer and more schoolwork then ever, an 40 hour job a week would be vacation right now.

Hey gang, I have some Earl Gray that I like. I've tried twinnings and it is also good..sold right at my local grocery store. I'm thinking of trying something different from that ling I posted..maybe a sampler. Thanks for all the replies.

Steve

This is off-topic, but where in Ohio are you, desmoface?

I like early Gray (with milk) or China and Darjeeling for reading tea leaves.

I love a delicate Earl Grey or smoky Lapsang Souchong for summer breakfasts, but right now I'm slightly chilly so I'm going to have a big, hearty mug of Assam with a couple of gingernuts to nibble while I write something naughty.
food-smiley-001.gif

I love a delicate Earl Grey or smoky Lapsang Souchong for summer breakfasts, but right now I'm slightly chilly so I'm going to have a big, hearty mug of Assam with a couple of gingernuts to nibble while I write something naughty.
food-smiley-001.gif
Now you're talking my language!!!!!!!!!! i love tea to the point of obsession, I think I could give up drinking and smoking bafore I could stop drinking tea!!!!

This is off-topic, but where in Ohio are you, desmoface?

Hey now!! I'm about 10-15 miles East of Cleveland, in a suburb called Mentor.

I'm listening to "Behind the Bars" by Elliott Smith - a real toe tapper..for my continued listening pleasure.

Steve

Hey now!! I'm about 10-15 miles East of Cleveland, in a suburb called Mentor.

I'm listening to "Behind the Bars" by Elliott Smith - a real toe tapper..for my continued listening pleasure.

Steve

I've heard of Mentor! I'm in the opposite part of the state, in the Village of Oak Harbor, about 30 mins southeast of Toledo.

Last edited:
Allright!! We're practically neighbors LOL...Good to see some other Ohioans on the board..

Steve

P.S. I'm listening to William Shatner's version of "Rocket Man"..WOOHOO!!!

I've heard of Mentor! I'm in the opposite part of the state, in the Village of Oak Harbor, about 30 mins southwest of Toledo.

Green tea is wrong - it's like drinking liquid grass!

Back
Top Bottom