Andy Rourke = WTF?!

Suprani
Save your energy.
There are muppets on this site that have it in for Mike & Andy regardless of what they do. They will never be happy and never rest from their criticism of the pair.
Glad you met him and enjoyed his company, he is indeed a top bloke:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Suprani
Save your energy.
There are muppets on this site that have it in for Mike & Andy regardless of what they do. They will never be happy and never rest from their criticism of the pair.

Jukebox Jury

Thanks JJ... I have not been around here in a while and yes, I will save my energy... I forgot how it is here. I don't even really want to understand it. Cheers and take care. :guitar:

popcorn-1.jpg

Thanks JJ... I have not been around here in a while and yes, I will save my energy... I forgot how it is here. I don't even really want to understand it. Cheers and take care. :guitar:

Nice one and nice to 'see you' again on here.
We never got to meet...... you were meant to be driving me back to NY from the cancelled Northampton MA gig two years ago..... but I ended up on the Chinatown Bus instead from Boston:D

Jukebox Jury

Nice one and nice to 'see you' again on here.
We never got to meet...... you were meant to be driving me back to NY from the cancelled Northampton MA gig two years ago..... but I ended up on the Chinatown Bus instead from Boston:D

Jukebox Jury

uuuugh the chinatown bus sucks! we took Fung Wah once to a show in Boston and the "Lucky Star" back. The Fung Wah was fine but the Lucky Star ended up to be not so lucky after all. It broke down on the side of the road for about 5 hours and the guy was basically asking us to get out and push. Never again.

I was recently in a car accident (smashed into by a speeding cab who ran a red light) and my lil VW cabrio was totaled... I just got a like new 98 cabrio (my fav year and model) garaged and super low miles black on black convertible... next show you got a space if you need it - if you don't mind having your hair messed up in the wind.

Cheers...

uuuugh the chinatown bus sucks! we took Fung Wah once to a show in Boston and the "Lucky Star" back. The Fung Wah was fine but the Lucky Star ended up to be not so lucky after all. It broke down on the side of the road for about 5 hours and the guy was basically asking us to get out and push. Never again.

I was recently in a car accident (smashed into by a speeding cab who ran a red light) and my lil VW cabrio was totaled... I just got a like new 98 cabrio (my fav year and model) garaged and super low miles black on black convertible... next show you got a space if you need it - if you don't mind having your hair messed up in the wind.

Cheers...

I've done the Chinatown bus / Fung Wah a few times..... $15 well spent with a good book..... though last December in the mad snow it took 10 hours:eek: a very scary journey with only one lane open!
Prior to that, my previous journey only cost my credit card 15c as the person in the office didn't check correctly how much they had charged me:thumb:

Yes will happily share the next ride..... but no problems with the hair.... there isn't too much left these days to be messed up:tears::D

Jukebox Jury

sorry, I was away from here for a while and missed the invitation to "LEAVE ANDY ROURKE ALONE!" :crazy: :lbf:

Suprani
Save your energy.

Jukebox Jury

oh JJ, why don't you go turn on your pirate tv and watch a nice old black and white film. Maybe it will remind you of the good old days before you were a cantankerous fart.

I don't know why people are talking about Mike Joyce and lawsuits and all that. I'm limiting my remarks to this photograph. I feel badly that Mr Rourke was tricked into taking it, and I accept Suparni's apology for her part in manipulating him into it.

one time Andy Rourke lit my cigarette and said I almost gave him a boner, therefore he will always be cool in my book. :thumb:

one time Andy Rourke lit my cigarette and said I almost gave him a boner, therefore he will always be cool in my book. :thumb:

You know, Andy's nethers always seem to *cough* come up. I have the SLC photo hanging in my dining room. People who see it often notice Andy's, um, tight pants. I often find myself wishing he'd at least adjusted himself before that photo was taken.

It's just a joke.

"LEAVE ANDY ALONNNNE!!! IT'S NOT FAIR"
280.gif

Back
Top Bottom