andy rourke the manchester boy

G

george

Manchester's greatest son Andy Rourke is really half-Irish!!! can you believe it. I some times get the feeling that Andy hasn't always fitted in. He is not really from that traditional English Northern, working-class Irish/Catholic/Manchester football, drinking, macho roots as Andy's family were much richer and posher than that. He did go to an all boys Catholic Grammar school but didn't really fit in as he was not one of the really bright pupils and they had strappings and bullys at the school. The Smiths got him the fame, recognition, money and sucess that he diserved as Andy is very hard working. . But when The Smiths split up it left a void in his life that needed to be filled. Even within The Smiths I am not sure how well he was treated and how well the good people of Manchester except him for who he is? He is a great and true and good man and a great musician and artist. I love Andy Rourke he is the best and is he still a good Catholic? Andy Rourke will go down in history as him self the greatest Andy Rourke not as some one who is constantly in the shadows of his brothers, The Smiths or Morrissey or even Johnny Marr. The great carasmatic Andy Rourke is no back room boy or session musician. Now I am going back to my tree house.

i didn't know andy rourke's mother was named george!!

you bloody well learn something new everyday.

Back
Top Bottom