An open letter to forum poster "biru"

dude i understand what you said, but whats the point of using this dialect on this board? 95% of the posters here are british and wont follow a word - in fact i myself was surprised i could speak even a word or 2 - dont use east baltimore here, you wont be understood:confused:

I don't know what you're on about now, quite frankly I'm bored of this.

Ta-rah!

homo biruvius:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
genus:homo
species:homo sapien
sub species: homo sapien sapien

appearance:

lifestyle: semi aboreal - forages for food at night
diet: omnivorous, mostly eats vegetation from trees and flowers, but will occasionally eat small insects and grubs;particularly fond of saplings and shoots of young trees
disposition: neutral, shy, will generally use its great speed and agility to avoid conflict, but when cornered will fight with a fierce ferociousness
enemies: many pubescent moz-soloers chasing her with hard-ons
:D:D

the disposition is totally wrong. You're still funny though :p

"What a lot of fuss about such a little thing!"
I'm not little, but thank you. You just went really up there in my consideration.

Re: biru

ok? a photoshopped poncey, and that ties into this how then?:confused:

this thread was created solely to aggravate the biru - so don't convolute!

You can't tell me what this thread was created for, I made it. So shut the f*** up.

not so fast my son - originally that post i made was from a standalone thread, kewpie merged it to yours. so i'll thank you to rescind your rudenesses towards me :rolleyes:

Shut up.

Tags
biru cuntsniff don't look back draizecantfight draizeisamoron ebonics ftl peaches & cream run now stfu bluejag
Back
Top Bottom