An Acoustic Album

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
I was listening to "I Know Very Well How I Got My Name" the other day while compiling a new CD for the car ride to work, and I am really struck by the simplicity and beauty of the song. I realize Moz has signed to record with Jerry Finn, but I for one would absolutely love an acoustic album at this point. It seems he's explored rockabilly, prog. rock, and now horns and wind instruments, why not an acoustic album? He has such a fantastic warm voice and his lyrics are his forte. An acoustic album would really accentuate his strengths. I doubt his pop sensibilities will allow this. Plus, I have a nagging suspicion we are in for a well-manned horn section in the next album...

i dunno. an acoustic album would be nice.

i think it would be different if morrissey actually played an instrument.

I was listening to "I Know Very Well How I Got My Name" the other day while compiling a new CD for the car ride to work, and I am really struck by the simplicity and beauty of the song. I realize Moz has signed to record with Jerry Finn, but I for one would absolutely love an acoustic album at this point. It seems he's explored rockabilly, prog. rock, and now horns and wind instruments, why not an acoustic album? He has such a fantastic warm voice and his lyrics are his forte. An acoustic album would really accentuate his strengths. I doubt his pop sensibilities will allow this. Plus, I have a nagging suspicion we are in for a well-manned horn section in the next album...

thats funny... i was coming home from a photo shoot in nyc very late last night and "back the old house" -the acoustic version came on the playlist I had compiled for the drive to and from shoots (work)... and I thought the same thing! gee...

of course I was thinking today the next should be like vauxhaul... and the other day I thought it should be a your arsenal and southpaw mix feel...
and tomorrow it could be kill uncle - and yes i am dead serious about that.

Back
Top Bottom