am i jewish?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

am i jewish?

• i’m jewish

• i’m not jewish

• wot is jewish?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guess I’ll have to ask my psychic. She knows everything.

1049938B-0734-49C6-A89A-A1FA98812011.jpeg

From Sweden with love!

The blonde babe is Mchaela de la Cour and she is related to this Eskilstuna guy and De La Cour was once a expensive and very posh botique in Eskilstuna close to where my gays lived.

Yes, he was also the singer of Yvonne from Eskilstuna:

The nerdy drummer with specs was the one you handed your ticket to at a Eskilstuna club that hosted the best gigs in town.

The blonde babe is Mchaela de la Cour and she is related to this Eskilstuna guy and De La Cour was once a expensive and very posh botique in Eskilstuna close to where my gays lived.

Yes, he was also the singer of Yvonne from Eskilstuna:

"I will probably see you in Hell," he says and that's probably The Truth!
So this guy gets all dressed up like Marilyn Manson and then hangs out with his grandma's doll collection? That is so f'ing goth. But it's too bad that the music is so pop. He needs to get some of those 80's Yugoslavian synthesizer musicians to make his beats for him.

So this guy gets all dressed up like Marilyn Manson and then hangs out with his grandma's doll collection? That is so f'ing goth. But it's too bad that the music is so pop. He needs to get some of those 80's Yugoslavian synthesizer musicians to make his beats for him.
LOL

He did his own thing and the KENT singer told him it would not sell being too gloomy but he's done ok. Tall as hell and skinny and quite a sight seeing him walking about in Eskilstuna with a girlfriend that was out of this world back then.

Even Rolf saw them and lusted over the girlfriend. Powerful presence onstage and he beat the "chronic" disease he had that is terminal cause of new findings so he was more or less a guinea pig which influenced his lyrics a lot in recent years.

In a swedish interview Robert Smith of The Cure named Yvonne as his fave band back then. Imagine his fave band being from Eskilstuna.

LOL

He did his own thing and the KENT singer told him it would not sell being too gloomy but he's done ok. Tall as hell and skinny and quite a sight seeing him walking about in Eskilstuna with a girlfriend that was out of this world back then.

Even Rolf saw them and lusted over the girlfriend. Powerful presence onstage and he beat the "chronic" disease he had that is terminal cause of new findings so he was more or less a guinea pig which influenced his lyrics a lot in recent years.
I like the other one, "Wires," better, but both are interesting. I like the music that doesn't sound so smooth. But he should be a bigger star. I never heard of him. There are lots of people making music like this but this is more melodic than most.

I like the other one, "Wires," better, but both are interesting. I like the music that doesn't sound so smooth. But he should be a bigger star. I never heard of him. There are lots of people making music like this but this is more melodic than most.
Gone under the radar abroad accept for some people who found out about the band and him. The documentary about him is posted somewhere on here but not with english subs I believe. It was done during his worst time with the illness.

I like the old video recording of him performing at school for the other kids as a young boy.

Gone under the radar abroad accept for some people who found out about the band and him. The documentary about him is posted somewhere on here but not with english subs I believe. It was done during his worst time with the illness.

I like the old video recording of him performing at school for the other kids as a young boy.
*except

jeez.....

off to bed heading out tomorrow or rather later today.

I like this and his cover of Depeche Mode "Things You Said" is good too. Hard to find Yvonne but I think I might like that better.

Yay! We’re talking about the Jews again!

I’m not Jewish. :tongueout:

Let me hear all the single boychik’s out there say “meschugena”!

Back
Top Bottom