All my hope is gone...

• Thread starter Morbid & Pale...
  • Start date
M

Morbid & Pale...

Won't someone please help the cause against lonliness ???...

Re: Life is very long when you're lonely...

> Won't someone please help the cause against lonliness ???...

I would only it's I have no idea as to how, I quite honestly wouldn't know where to start.

See the main problem with this whole cause in general is that those who join tend to actually be lonely, and so don't really come with any useful ideas! It's a dispirited, lacklustre debacle from the outset. And everyone will insist on starting up their own where they are the only member! This whole issue is just flawed, flawed, flawed! Like the way someone once described Morrissey's stand "I'm so very lonely but would you please f.uck off"

I'm right there with yer though buddy (for a large proportion of the time any way)...I find solace in my puddy cats, they're all warm and fuzzy. Oh and violence works for me also, if you call it martial arts and when questioned maintain it's for self defense purposes alone you can get along with it just super!

"Nothing to be done, all my life I've tried to put it from me saying 'Vladimir be reasonable, you haven't yet tried everything' and I resume the struggle...Nothing to be done."

They say with increased knowledge comes increased sorrow...maybe try being stupid? Never know could work (with the aid of a full frontal labotomy?!) OR put another way; if you are clever try not to be clever...this vomitous outburst works for any subject and has the advantage of being not only sensless but also intensly annoying to boot.

Well dear, sleep on and dream of love...though I hope it's not the closest you will get to it...

BTW, has anyone else noticed just how noisy silence is?

"This kind of troubles only just begun..."

I'm so very sad I can hardly breathe...it is absolutely stiffling!
it's so very lonely and oppressive... the air I breathe is thick and heavy with the weight of it...
"...and I wonder does anybody feel the way do..."
I look at the people around me, most of them so well adjusted and happy or at least they appear that way ...and then there's me...
I'm not looking for an answer if I could just understand why...
my question is this, Why were some of us given the capacity to love so much and yet never given an outlet for it??
"...no one I've loved has ever loved me back...ever" -- M
well maybe in the next world, oh there must be...

Re: "This kind of troubles only just begun..."

> I'm so very sad I can hardly breathe...it is absolutely
> stiffling!
> it's so very lonely and oppressive... the air I breathe is thick
> and heavy with the weight of it...
> "...and I wonder does anybody feel the way do..."
> I look at the people around me, most of them so well adjusted
> and happy or at least they appear that way ...and then there's
> me...
> I'm not looking for an answer if I could just understand why...
> my question is this, Why were some of us given the capacity to
> love so much and yet never given an outlet for it??
> "...no one I've loved has ever loved me back...ever"
> -- M
> well maybe in the next world, oh there must be...

Last night I saw a movie called "Les Enfants Terribles" and it ends tragically as two people who loved each other were intentionally misdirected into thinking that the other couldn't return the other's love.

But i know what its like sitting at home not knowing as well. Sometimes it goes on for years. You don't know what you're waiting for, or what they are waiting for, or why everyone is waiting. You think you've laid all the cards out on the table and you're still waiting. You get older and notice that nobody else you know is sitting around waiting for the big moment. They all pretty happily and easily fell in, and you wonder 'what's wrong with me? it's been a while. i don't know how many other ways to phrase it. i don't know any other way to show up on their door step where they will take me. if they were so happy that i came, they would have at least shown enough courtesy to open the door just a crack and not send me home empty handed....again.'

but you can't help the way you feel, right? and despite the harshness, you can't help but be a glutton for it because that's as close as you are getting to your true feelings that you're ever going to get. whoever i talk to or wherever in the world i am, i carry that tiny secret with me always.

Affirmation

I have always felt a certain degree of loneliness, this autumn it has culminated. But as Freddie said: the show must go on, or from Morrisseys beautiful tongue: this story is old but it goes on.

¤ Hold on to your friends, the friends who cares about you and respect you.
¤ Try to enjoy the very simple things in life(like this fumbling).
¤ Books and tea, definately.
¤ Music, films. Perhaps play-station, works for some people(not me).
¤ Chocolate(1/2 an orgasm).
¤ Travels(when you can afford them).
¤ Cats(very unlike dogs). Dogs are nice too.
¤ Avoid living on your own(I am, but I do not think it is meant to be that way).
¤ Live your life your own way, there is no right or wrong way.
¤ Do your best and don't worry.

well, the lonely traveller reaches the most distant horizons, though.

Feel free, open and compassionate. Time will be with you.

> well, the lonely traveller reaches the most distant horizons,
> though.

> Feel free, open and compassionate. Time will be with you.

"See I've already wited too long...and all my hope is gone ..."
Unfortunately I live in the big lonely city of NY and life is so very long when you're lonely...

> "See I've already wited too long...and all my hope is gone
> ..."
> Unfortunately I live in the big lonely city of NY and life is so
> very long when you're lonely...

I see. If NY is making you depressed, leave it. It's definitely not worth what you are worth.
Keep your mind busy, travel in your inner depths. There's no use to sit back and wait for a bus to take you to a welcoming heart. Create your own bus. Move. You'll find yourself.

Back
Top Bottom