A MUST NEWS!!!!

• Thread starter Andy 234-8504-049
  • Start date
A

Andy 234-8504-049

Ok, this is a thing that must be a newsthing on the first page!!

On yesterdays last episode of the swedish tv-programme SPUNG 2.0, that's about a couple of friends. it's a bit like a low-budget swedish version of Friends.
Well, on the episode, the last of the season, the pop-guy among the friends was run over and hit by a truck.

On the funeral the priest said "now, let's all sing Pelles favourite song There Is A Light That Never Goes Out all together". And then a band started to play the tune and the people in the church sang. And they sang it pretty horrible, but absolutely lovely, in a very swedish accent. And it just kept going, and didn't stop before the fourth verse started, the one after the darkened underpass. (Coz' then the programme was over) And everybody cried, and they couldn't really sing. And it was so emotionally strong.

SPUNG is also praised by the swedish tv-journalists. You may consider it as one of the "coolest" programmes on swedish television.

The real news is that I have never seen such a beautiful tribute to any band (and song) on tv, it was absolutely magical.

What are you? A f***ing idiot??!

Shut up jackass and if that's "A MUST NEWS"...I have one too, "A EAT SHIT AND A DIE"

Honestly...

> What are you? A f***ing idiot??!

> Shut up jackass and if that's "A MUST NEWS"...I have one too,
> "A EAT SHIT AND A DIE"

> Honestly...

Leave them alone, sadcase. This was a real fan with a genuine piece of news that excited him/her. I'd rather be happy and excited by stuff like this than bitter and sour like you.

Sk.

Get lost f***face...deciding who are are real fans are you?

That's the problem with Moz/Smith fans, all of you douchebags think everyone must act the f***ing same and have the same humanity (and forget humility).

...Tell you what UnkaSkinza, I would care less if the entire human race was wiped out by a big starfish. You're a shining example of a dolt! Now go do us a favor and eat your mother's shit (all the corn too pissface).

> Get lost f***face...deciding who are are real fans are you?

> That's the problem with Moz/Smith fans, all of you douchebags think
> everyone must act the f***ing same and have the same humanity (and forget
> humility).

> ...Tell you what UnkaSkinza, I would care less if the entire human race
> was wiped out by a big starfish. You're a shining example of a dolt! Now
> go do us a favor and eat your mother's shit (all the corn too pissface).

Look at the posting dolt.

Dissing people who are thrilled with new news is a sore loser's vocation.

Do you have any positive news?

Sk.

Yes, I do have some positive news. Your T cell count is dropping faster than your credibility...(too bad its not the same for your waistline)

well, i think you're just sad not living in sweden.
cause i can tell you didn't see it.