14th October 2008

mozzette

Okaaaayyy. I wish there was a smiley for 'nut-job' -
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SFyK2N4RG_o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SFyK2N4RG_o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Google '14th October 2008', loads of people believe it :eek::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Loads of people are batshit crazy asshats.
Myself included, but honestly these people need either less medication, or more.

even though I'm sure it's a load of bs, I kinda wish it was true cause aliens are awesome and it would be really awesome if they actually DID make contact. :(

even though I'm sure it's a load of bs, I kinda wish it was true cause aliens are awesome and it would be really awesome if they actually DID make contact. :(

Until we killed them out of fear of the unknown or got ourselves killed trying.

Wait... so does this mean I should be listing more or less on eBay?

took the words out of my mouth, i sincerely hope 'aliens' never come here, because of what humans would do to them... :mad:

unless of course they were to come here t turn it into a 'factory farm' with humans as the product, that would be karma on a major scale..
*sniggers*

So has this Australian woman got a good track record with her "messages"?

Is there any way of contacting her? I wouldn't mind asking her about Man City's 2009/10 season? But I want proof before I wear out the carpet in Bet Fred!

There's a threat approaching from the stars
All the horrors from Venus and Mars
Everybody better be on guard
When the Flying Saucers land
Watch the skies above the horizon
For the spies who have no flies on
When they appear through the stratosphere
Better lock yourself inside

There's a threat approaching from the stars
All the horrors from Venus and Mars
Everybody better be on guard
When the Flying Saucers land
Watch the skies above the horizon
For the spies who have no flies on
When they appear through the stratosphere
Better lock yourself inside

f*** that - I will break out the "supplies" that I have been storing in an underground bunker in the event that something like this were to ever happen.

One of the things I like about this is that she says a date that's pretty close.

One of the things I like about this is that she says a date that's pretty close.

But that would make The Mayans wrong! :eek:

Maybe this leads to events that come to a head on Dec 21, 2112. :eek:

The next X-Files movie will let us know what's going to happen then.

aint gonna be one.

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Chris Carter said that if I Want to Believe proved successful, he would propose that a third movie go back to the TV-series' mythology and focus on the alien invasion foretold within the series, due to occur on December 22, 2012.[100]

Budget $30,000,000[1]
Gross revenue $64,428,372 [2]

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Chris Carter said that if I Want to Believe proved successful, he would propose that a third movie go back to the TV-series' mythology and focus on the alien invasion foretold within the series, due to occur on December 22, 2012.[100]

Budget $30,000,000[1]
Gross revenue $64,428,372 [2]

I say for it to be relevant it would have to be released before December 22, 2012. I do not see that happening.

Back
Top Bottom