Morrissey Central "New! New! New!" 2024 Dates for Latin American tour leg (September 22, 2023)

unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So, confirmation, if any were needed, that he didn't have dengue fever. No one would want to risk picking it up a second time - it can kill you the second time.
It is not known what Moz had, but, if what he suffered was dengue, he should be vaccinated because he cannot be reinfected due to the high risk of contracting severe dengue. You must be vaccinated and you will be protected, the vaccine covers against all four viral strains. And if Moz did not have dengue he should be vaccinated yes or yes. Most likely, M suffered from covid. The important thing is that it's fine. The new one he published in Central means for me a new Moz, who emerged unscathed from the aggression of some germ

It is not known what Moz had, but, if what he suffered was dengue, he should be vaccinated because he cannot be reinfected due to the high risk of contracting severe dengue. You must be vaccinated and you will be protected, the vaccine covers against all four viral strains. And if Moz did not have dengue he should be vaccinated yes or yes. Most likely, M suffered from covid. The important thing is that it's fine. The new one he published in Central means for me a new Moz, who emerged unscathed from the aggression of some germ
In the USA at least, the vaccine is only licensed for children and is not licensed for adults, as in the view of the CDC there is not enough evidence of the vaccine's effectiveness in adults.

Couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.
I know I deviate from the point, but this comment reminds me of an old interview where he and Johnny are talking about how the Smiths are different and they refer to some of the labels/descriptions used about others. I can't find it to quote word for word, but Johnny gives "macho" as an example and Morrissey says something like "no-one would say that about me" in that sweet way he had. Yet he clearly has something!

Tommy Cooper died live on tv, I remember watching it, he fell backwards into the stage curtain and everyone was laughing thinking it was part of the act. Good way to go i spose
yeah remember it well dag.

In the USA at least, the vaccine is only licensed for children and is not licensed for adults, as in the view of the CDC there is not enough evidence of the vaccine's effectiveness in adults.

Ok here in Argentina it is already authorized by ANMMAT which is a national agency that controls medicines and food. It is rare that in the United States not. Well, Morrissey can get vaccinated in Buenos Aires. They still don't sell it, they said in November or December. Moz I vaccinate you without drama!!

Last edited:
I don't understand why they censored the talk I had with "Light Cleaning". They moved to the off-topic ,and we didn't say anything inappropriate. And when some here speak misplaced things and disrespect nothing happens and they do not put it in the thread off topic, besides nobody was writing last night .. He was dead alone..... How weird

Please is there an explanation for this?

Juan Galeano leads a band in Colombia called Diamante Electrico. He played in Colombia's Festival Cordillera last Saturday. Same date he had with Morrissey in Argentina.

Was it a last moment decision to get the gig because Morrissey had postponed the tour?

Nope, the festival's line-up was announced in June ( weeks after Morrissey Central announced the tour in South America ) and further posts on social media, even in September, included Diamante Electrico as if no one, especially in Colombia, might have thought it was a bit strange that Mr Galeano would play in two different countries at the same time?

I think our Moz would probably like to go that way, with a dramatic flourish, singing I know it's gonna happen someday. But after he finishes it of course.
But not for a long time yet.
agree dag,if your an entertainer its the best way to go,if you sang on stage for most of your life do you really want to go lights out lying on a hospital bed.

Back
Top Bottom