What kind of USA tour in 2007 are you expecting?

What kind of USA tour in 2007 are you expecting?

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
attack.gif

I voted for #1 but I think it will be a little bit different. I think he will play less and less from Ringleader, and even though I except some writing to get done while the band is still together, nothing new will be debuted. I think he might reach back in his catalogue and debut a few never before played songs, some more Smiths material, and some more rarities like he did on Oye Esteban tour, but more mildly in those directions.

But ye'll never have a clue about Diana Dors...
I say this not to be obnoxious, just to wish all ye yankee doodles the best Mozzie gigs ever...

I would be suprised if he did more than a mini-tour. I think a new song may be thrown in the mix as a gesture to his American followers.

Hoping for a States run for all to see then Japan so I can jaunt over from Korea where sadly he WON'T play (unless he joined the Eagles HOHO...)

I'm surprised that so many are voting for "mini tour." It would be an interesting mini tour indeed given Moz's statement about playing St. Louis in November (yes he's a few months late) and the rumors of a show in New Orleans… :)

Hoping for a States run for all to see then Japan so I can jaunt over from Korea where sadly he WON'T play (unless he joined the Eagles HOHO...)

I hope he does an Oceania tour for the fans in Australia and New Zealand and then hops over to Japan for you and King Leer...

bek029.gif

i'll be so upset if he plays like..New York in a couple of weeks after Pasadena. I'd be furious!
seeing how...i'll have to sell my kidnies to see him in LA...

I don't think he'll do many shows. He's got to move house again soon. I got the impression he was quite pleased with Reykjavik, wasn't he? :D

Back
Top Bottom