So what's so great about Dublin?

• Thread starter somebody you don't care to know
  • Start date
S

somebody you don't care to know

I've never been there, so help me understand why Moz needs to go the whole way to Dublin to record his new album?

Oh, Be-jaysus!

The man is 44 years old! He can record his new album on the moon if he wants (and the record company are gracious enough to rocket him up there.) What the hell difference does it make where he records his album?

The question is what's NOT great about Dublin.

Cead Mile Failte Romhat, a Mozzer, a Mozzzzzzzzzzzerrrrrrrr....

(If you're not Catholic and don't speak Irish, you probably won't get that. Ahem.)

Since locating in L.A. he has been artistically ill. Do you think he would want to stick around to record his album?

Let us not forget, he still has his Dublin house to live in.

Morrissey leave the U.S.A and move closer home.

Re: Oh, JOY

> The man is 44 years old! He can record his new album on the moon if he
> wants (and the record company are gracious enough to rocket him up there.)
> What the hell difference does it make where he records his album?

Do you need steps to get on that high horse??

Of course, Morrissey can record where ever he wants to. I'm just so glad he is finally recording a new album. Now I can start worrying IF it will sell, IF he will promote it, IF Sanctuary will promote it, IF there will be videos and will any media show/play his music, IF, IF, ...he will tour in the eastern US???

mmmm he actually flogged his house here a couple of years ago,well for starters moz`s parents are from dublin and he spends a lot of time with his cousins and by himself generaly wandering around the city.

he loves the brillant writing tradition of the city and the "uniqueness and splendour" it has for him.
so it would seem a natural place to record the album.furthermore boz is a regular visitor as well. In told it wont be that studio in windmill lane.....

A gig at the witness festival down the road in naas is still very much on the cards according to my source.could be quite a summer.............

Re: I think it's because he's really Irish... And Ireland is really nice... Is this a joke question?