Morrissey Lookalikes

G

goinghome

Can I revive this archived thread - http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/94491-Moz-lookalikes?highlight=lookalikes

I was watching a shocking documentary on BBC4 about racial demonstrations decades ago between South Africa and New Zealand because of a rugby team tour, and labour TD Peter Hain's early anti-apartheid activities for which he was framed by government to try to stop him interfering. Doesn't he look back then a bit like Morrissey? - peter-hain-1970.jpg

Weird, I see it.

There was some guy from Portland at the show in Myrtle Beach about five years ago who was a twin of Morrissey. I was stunned at how he looked just like him and even dressed like him. He could have been a wax figure. Not sure what he is up to now...perhaps in a padded cell singing "Heaven knows I am Miserable Now."

hi thegirlracer ben budd here just dropping by to crush your dreams and say your boyfriend doesn't look like morrissey but you keep reaching for that rainbow welp seeya

Doug MacMillan from The Connells always reminded me of Moz, kinda looks and stage wise.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
quentin-tarantino-smurf_2817.jpg

Andy Cairns of Therapy? looked quite like a beardy version of Steve in the vid for the classic tune Screamager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz look a like, kinda?

watching the CBS evening news last night and it struck me....American television journalist Scott Pelley kinda has a mozzer thing going, no?

morripelley.jpg

Re: Moz look a like, kinda?

QuentinTarantinoPA290311.jpg

Re: Moz look a like, kinda?

watching the CBS evening news last night and it struck me....American television journalist Scott Pelley kinda has a mozzer thing going, no?

morripelley.jpg

A little bit, I see it. :D

In that they are both middle aged guys who don't look absolutely decrepit?...

Sorry, I fail to see the resemblance.

Back
Top Bottom