BLAH

F

Forget MOZ

I spoke with Vigin Megastore this morning and they said NO PHOTOS / VIDEO per the "artist" request.
Thanks a lot MOZ .. I guess you are are a selfish money grubbing bastard after all. You are truly dissapointing. Have you thought to sit and actually come out with a good CD rather than re-sell your "gretest hits" over and over and over again? You were once my fave but now Im afraid I have changed my mind. And Don't forget where you came from, you aren't hispanic, though you wish.

> I spoke with Vigin Megastore this morning and they said NO
> PHOTOS / VIDEO per the "artist" request.
> Thanks a lot MOZ .. I guess you are are a selfish money grubbing
> bastard after all. You are truly dissapointing. Have you thought
> to sit and actually come out with a good CD rather than re-sell
> your "gretest hits" over and over and over again? You
> were once my fave but now Im afraid I have changed my mind. And
> Don't forget where you came from, you aren't hispanic, though
> you wish.

why should you be afraid you changed your mind? He should be!!

> bastard after all. You are truly dissapointing. Have you thought
> your "gretest hits" over and over and over again? You
> you wish.

With those news of him signing that useless dvd exclusively I'm tempted to agree with you...... this is cheap!!

Very sad. He is a decadent star, so he should not be so rude

> bastard after all.

After all....well, that's the question. And I agree with you, unfortunatelly. After that horrible cd MALADJUSTED, he could be a little more nice with us.

You are truly dissapointing. Have you thought
> your "gretest hits" over and over and over again?

It irritates me a lot!!!!!! HE wrote once in "paint a vulgar picture" about this subject, and now he comes with his "best of, most of", until make us sick.

You
> you wish.

He is trying to be a strange type of latin, Did you note??? Well, the tittle is in spanish...you know

Let's not get racial here.
Morrissey just appreciates that alot of his fans are Hispanic among other ethnic backgrounds.
Is there anything wrong with that?
I don't appreciate you coming down so hard on him.
You obviously don't understand the music business. It would be impossible for him to accommodate all of his fans, as you may have seen or heard about today. At least he is giving people that chance.

Re: don't get me wrong...

> Let's not get racial here.
> Morrissey just appreciates that alot of his fans are Hispanic
> among other ethnic backgrounds.

Please, I never meant to get racial!!!!!!!!! Actually, I love his new look, and when he is near spanish fans, he is near me, cause I am from Latin america, and I descend from spanish people. Don't get this so seriously, ok? The way you say, it sounds I was very rude. If I was, I just can ask you to forgive me.

> Is there anything wrong with that?

No, I love that!!!!!!!!!!! When he has been here he was so gentle with his latin american fans, and we are so grateful!!!!

> I don't appreciate you coming down so hard on him.

Well, I respect your point of view, but I need to say to you that, sometimes, I'm just joeking. Believe me, I love him, and I want to see him back with a new wonderful cd, and I would be amazed if he would try some spanish on his lyrics. Have you ever thought how great that would be???????

> You obviously don't understand the music business. It would be
> impossible for him to accommodate all of his fans, as you may
> have seen or heard about today. At least he is giving people
> that chance.

No, I don't understand about music business, but I'm sure he did the best that he could. But, YES, it's great the chance he is giving to the fans. Hey, friend, I'd love to be there!!!!!!! Morrissey is part of my life, since I was a teenager!!!!!! Please, don't get mad at me, ok???

Back
Top Bottom