Adelaide 2002 - soundboard

Noel68

noel68
Not sure if this is widely available but i downloaded this yesterday from another site so i figured id post it anyway for those that may not have this.its a great show with great sound.......http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZ45RDV7p.s o
its actually from 2000.....sorry

Last edited:
Re: Adelaide 2000 - soundboard

Not sure if this is widely available but i downloaded this yesterday from another site so i figured id post it anyway for those that may not have this.its a great show with great sound.......http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZ45RDV7p.s o
its actually from 2000.....sorry

Is it from 2000? Don't know if the recording posted here is the same as what I have, but with my copy even the artwork says 2002...

Last edited:

yeah sorry about that its from 2002.i tried to change the post heading earlier.was in a rush this morning when i posted it.is it widely available?

I don't think it's too common. I only got my copy a week or so ago and until then I had no idea it was out there at all. That doesn't mean it wasn't though. I was thinking I might post it later in the week when I had some free web time but you beat me to it. Great show!

Re: 2002

thank you

My prayers have been answered...

FINALLY a COMPLETE soundboard from 2002....

Which I can't Download now because I've exceeded the limit....THREE hours to wait now

if your ahving difficulty downloading sn22 pm me and ill send you a cd of it seeing as your one of the best posters on this site...

Ah I was at the show right before this one. Loved the setlist from that era. Cheers!

if your ahving difficulty downloading sn22 pm me and ill send you a cd of it seeing as your one of the best posters on this site...

Hahha...no no it's all good...I was just past the download limit and had to wait til later in the day to get it...

I appreciate the offer..

Thanks Again

I grabbed this from the other site. Def. not a soundboard, just a good quality audience recording.

Rob is right! An excellent audience recording!

:D Thanks for sharing....great show....sounds excellent!!!

maybe i the site i downloaded it from advertised it as a soundboard.still a great show.great to hear alsation cousin live from that era

Back
Top Bottom