Yet more 'Morrissey Clips' - Morrissey Central: awards, interviews & signings (28th May)

A selection of '90s YT videos linked to by SER today:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-clips

MTV: Vauxhall signing '94.
Tower Records, Philly, May '94.
MTV: interview & signing '94.
Q Award for best writer.
MTV: fan interviews '92.
Ivor Novello award '98.
TFI Friday '97.
Carson: Sing Your Life '91.
MTV: Finsbury '92.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Great clips from a time when Moz could barely fill a 5000 seated arena in Europe. Now he’s playing 17,000 seated arena’s.
Good to see he gets more popular with age!

All I see UncleSkinny do on this site is complain, why are you on a fansite if all you are going to do is complain. I hope these posts mean Morrissey will perform sing your life at casterfield! Im waiting for him to post The Operation and Southpaw :)

P
He's proven he's a washed up racist c*** who can't sell records or concerts anymore. Except in places where there's money to be made from folk who don't know what he's said over here.
Piss off then

Next time in English please. Why are are the Morrissey defenders now uneducated nobs? On block, you're making my copy of the OED have a bad turn.
your the biggest racist on here,how many times have you insulted people because English isn't their first language.maybe its you that has a small minded fear of other nations.

this is what true to you should have been doing all those years ago.im quite enjoying these clips.

Next time in English please. Why are are the Morrissey defenders now uneducated nobs? On block, you're making my copy of the OED have a bad turn.
Elitist racist bullshit.

I'm boycotting Morrissey, not because of anything racist, I don't believe he is,,, but because the tickets cost too much, and the shows are quite boring, I wouldn't bother

Except he doesn't, does he? He produces formulaic bollocks over a background of clumpy clump. No one will remember anything off the last two or three albums, because they've been clunky shite. Still, if you're the kind of person that likes tuneless clunky shite from a racist, it's your golden period. And I'm sure it was a slip, but you meant to say 'site', not 'sight'.
Dear, dear uncleskinny. Divorces are hard we know and can often leave people with feelings of bitterness and frustration, especially when the other half has done well for themselves. Surely it is time to leave this anguish behind and get on with your life for both your sakes. Oh and stop being a twat.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom