Yet another wardrobe malfunction

M

Maurin

pic202683.jpg

Thank you. That made me smile after a truly GHASTLY evening.

> Thank you. That made me smile after a truly GHASTLY evening.

Only a complete c*** uses the word ghastly in capital letters. Do you think you're that c*** Oscar Wilde? More like Oscar c***, you stupid c***!

What happened to make it so GHASTLY anyway, did you lose another gerbil up your arse? It must really hurt to have a gerbil up your arse, particularly after you have put a lot of gell in its fur to make it look more like that turd burger Morrissey!

Pointy gerbil quiff up ya bumhole! GHASTLY!

I had a most GHASTLY evening too. I discovered that my mother was actually my brother! I've got to tell you that the thought of having had sex with a man in so many sordid positions since I was a schoolkid made me wretch warm salty bile all over his back.

After that, I just HAD to calm down by listening to Morrissey on my walkman. Thank God for Moz! There's nothing quite like having a long slow wank to the album 'Maladjusted'.

Sorry about that. I meant f***ING c***ING GAY SHIT, if that makes it easier for you to understand, dear.

Misogyny is the lowest for of wit, lads.

> Only a complete c*** uses the word ghastly in capital letters. Do you
> think you're that c*** Oscar Wilde? More like Oscar c***, you stupid c***!

Some wannabe-pimp arsehole followed me home bothering me and then tried to attack me as I was trying to get into my house, since you ask. I had a lucky escape. I was wearing high heels and gave him a good sharp kick in the bollocks. (What a shame it isn't possible to do that over the Internet!). While he was composing himself I was able to get inside my door and pull the bars across. Didn't do much nerves much good though.

I would much rather have been seeing Moz in Newcastle.

'Ghastly' is one of my fave adjectives - it is lovely and camp. You should love it too. If you don't like lovely camp things, what are you doing on a Moz board?

Colonel, you should hook up with Richard Gere. Sounds like you'd have a lot in common, particularly leisure time.

> What happened to make it so GHASTLY anyway, did you lose another gerbil up
> your arse? It must really hurt to have a gerbil up your arse, particularly
> after you have put a lot of gell in its fur to make it look more like that
> turd burger Morrissey!

> Pointy gerbil quiff up ya bumhole! GHASTLY!

"I discovered that my mother was actually my brother! I've got to tell you that the thought of having had sex with a man in so many sordid positions since I was a schoolkid made me wretch warm salty bile all over his back."

------ Why does this not surprise me somehow?

> I had a most GHASTLY evening too. I discovered that my mother was actually
> my brother! I've got to tell you that the thought of having had sex with a
> man in so many sordid positions since I was a schoolkid made me wretch
> warm salty bile all over his back.

> After that, I just HAD to calm down by listening to Morrissey on my
> walkman. Thank God for Moz! There's nothing quite like having a long slow
> wank to the album 'Maladjusted'.

I do not think that using the term c*** to express displeasure is really misogynistic at all. After all, use of the word 'dick' has passed into popular language and is not considered offensive at all. Indeed, nobody would bat an eyelid if you were to say "Oh, he is such a dick."

As you can see, the context in which the word is used divorces it from its literal meaning, just as if I were to say to you "Eat shit!", I would not actually expect you to injest a bowl of excrement, or if I told you to "Get f***ed!" I'd not expect that you would go out and engage in intercourse.

I actually really like vaginas.

> I actually really like vaginas.

Who doesn't? Apart from Morrissey, who's sooo obviously a c*** it's not funny.

Before anyone says it...wasnt the PIMP...i dont follow women home,i dont need to. They come to me for work.Plus,women dont turn down the PIMP.

Re: Hose beast is a f***in dickwrinkle

Hose beast is rowing the clitoral boat 2 pick up PIMP 2 take him out 2 sea & feed him 2 the sharks!!

Maybe true if it's men throwing the word around at each other, but trust me, when a man calls a woman a 'c***', it is very misogynistic. The word 'c***' doesn't itself have to be offensive. I agree it's all about the context - if I make a reference to my 'c***', I am just talking about my vagina; if a man (or woman) calls a bloke a 'c***' it just means he is a prick/arsehole!, but because of the history of the insult when a man calls a woman a 'c***', it has a whole different meaning, whether the men intended it or not (they invariably do). You need to understand that. Surely you understand the difference between black people throwing the term 'n*****' around, and a white person calling a black person 'n*****'? I don't think a white person can claim that it's okay to call a black person 'n*****' because as certain black people sometimes use it to refer to each other it can no longer be considered 'racist'. Uh, when it's in the context of a white person calling a black person one, it's still pretty f***ing racist! Purely because of the context.

So maybe 'using the term c*** to express displeasure is really misogynistic at all' - but it is if you're using it to describe a woman. If you're using it to describe a woman, then the context of the word is *not* divorced from its actual meaning..

When men shout 'c***' at me on the street, or hiss it at me as I walk past, or whatever ('whatever' was how it happened last night), it's meant in a misogynist way, I don't see how it can not be. They don't know anything about me as a person - so the only reason they are doing it is because I am a woman. This kind of thing illustrates that 'c***' is still very much used in a specific way to refer explicitly to women. It's still the worst thing you can call a woman.

I would suggest that you try calling other women 'c***s', and you'll see you'll be met with quite a different reaction to the one that greets you when you call a man a 'c***'. But I won't, because as a woman I know how upsetting and degrading it is when a man calls you a c***, so I sha'n't encourage you to do it to other women! I'd just like you to understand that you are being very naive if you think that calling a woman a c*** isn't going to upset her more than when you call a bloke one, because obviously for women it has an ulterior meaning, whether you intended it or not. Whether you intend the misogynist inference or not, when you call a woman a c***, it is very much there. Academic arguments about context and meaning and what was intended don't really apply when some bloke's calling you a c***, I can assure you. Same when it's a white person calling you 'n*****' (or should I say 'nigga') - they might just be meaning it in a 'hip-hop'/'homey' way (whatever the f*** that means!) and not in the KKK way, but it hurts just the same.

> I do not think that using the term c*** to express displeasure is really
> misogynistic at all. After all, use of the word 'dick' has passed into
> popular language and is not considered offensive at all. Indeed, nobody
> would bat an eyelid if you were to say "Oh, he is such a dick."

> As you can see, the context in which the word is used divorces it from its
> literal meaning, just as if I were to say to you "Eat shit!", I
> would not actually expect you to injest a bowl of excrement, or if I told
> you to "Get f***ed!" I'd not expect that you would go out and
> engage in intercourse.

> I actually really like vaginas.

Just realised: OH MY GOD! How did someone innocently posting a pic of MISS SODDING PIGGY turn into all this!!! Oh God, you gotter larf.

> Maybe true if it's men throwing the word around at each other, but trust
> me, when a man calls a woman a 'c***', it is very misogynistic. The word
> 'c***' doesn't itself have to be offensive. I agree it's all about the
> context - if I make a reference to my 'c***', I am just talking about my
> vagina; if a man (or woman) calls a bloke a 'c***' it just means he is a
> prick/arsehole!, but because of the history of the insult when a man calls
> a woman a 'c***', it has a whole different meaning, whether the men
> intended it or not (they invariably do). You need to understand that.
> Surely you understand the difference between black people throwing the
> term 'n*****' around, and a white person calling a black person 'n*****'?
> I don't think a white person can claim that it's okay to call a black
> person 'n*****' because as certain black people sometimes use it to refer
> to each other it can no longer be considered 'racist'. Uh, when it's in
> the context of a white person calling a black person one, it's still
> pretty f***ing racist! Purely because of the context.

> So maybe 'using the term c*** to express displeasure is really
> misogynistic at all' - but it is if you're using it to describe a woman.
> If you're using it to describe a woman, then the context of the word is
> *not* divorced from its actual meaning..

> When men shout 'c***' at me on the street, or hiss it at me as I walk
> past, or whatever ('whatever' was how it happened last night), it's meant
> in a misogynist way, I don't see how it can not be. They don't know
> anything about me as a person - so the only reason they are doing it is
> because I am a woman. This kind of thing illustrates that 'c***' is still
> very much used in a specific way to refer explicitly to women. It's still
> the worst thing you can call a woman.

> I would suggest that you try calling other women 'c***s', and you'll see
> you'll be met with quite a different reaction to the one that greets you
> when you call a man a 'c***'. But I won't, because as a woman I know how
> upsetting and degrading it is when a man calls you a c***, so I sha'n't
> encourage you to do it to other women! I'd just like you to understand
> that you are being very naive if you think that calling a woman a c***
> isn't going to upset her more than when you call a bloke one, because
> obviously for women it has an ulterior meaning, whether you intended it or
> not. Whether you intend the misogynist inference or not, when you call a
> woman a c***, it is very much there. Academic arguments about context and
> meaning and what was intended don't really apply when some bloke's calling
> you a c***, I can assure you. Same when it's a white person calling you
> 'n*****' (or should I say 'nigga') - they might just be meaning it in a
> 'hip-hop'/'homey' way (whatever the f*** that means!) and not in the KKK
> way, but it hurts just the same.

I'm sure it wasn't you!! I can't believe Moz fans are out there stalking women down on the streets - it would be too much of a disillusionment, even after everything that I have seen on this board!

Women don't turn down The Pimp, eh? I dunno about where you're from mate but round these parts women would be inclined to turn down a man who calls himself 'pimp' in a second (and men might beat him up). So maybe if you ever have the misfortune to find yourself stranded in this god-foresaken corner of East London (where the one-eyed gibbering inbreds roam the streets with pitchforks etc etc etc) and you wanna meet some women or indeed just stay safe, you might wanna consider losing the 'pimp' lark. But then of course I hope for your sake you don't ever find yourself in this shithole.

Ugh. Sorry for venting but I am on a big downer re where I'm living at the moment.

> Before anyone says it...wasnt the PIMP...i dont follow women home,i dont
> need to. They come to me for work.Plus,women dont turn down the PIMP.

Back
Top Bottom