year of refusal demos - hoax

Re: year of refusal demos

Forget me ..... sounds like Draiize Train. Cheers!

mbr.

Thank you for uploading these tracks. Any chance of uploading the others, counting from the numbers there might be 5 more demos????

My morning started with pleading emails from the starter of this thread asking me to take down the links embedded in my quote of his because "Alain got mad, I wasn't supposed to give those out."

I smell bigtime bullshit here on a number of levels...the main reason being that if the actual files were deleted from the hosting site, why would it matter if I edited the quote in my post? And his typing was horrendous..a little too horrendous, if you know what I mean, and he was way too verbose.

It went on like that for about 14 letters, then I had to get my son up for school.

Anyway yeah, I'll repost the (probably fake) demos.

Here...have fun.

you a liar. i sent you 2 message and 2 response to you being a dickhead and being mean to me. i never said alan was mad, my friend who is not alan who give these to me is mad and asked me to remove these. i had to delete from host site because u would not remove the links from your post jerk! I'm not a native speaker so why make fun of at me and laugh? yoy are a jerk!!!!! big jerk!

Or course, "When I was young!" isn't a Morrissey song. At least, it doesn't sound like one.

Faaaaake.jpg

Think of a troublemaking user who is an absolute dick, and then wonder why they went to all this trouble, pretending to be someone else, editing meta-data, just to feel appreciated. It's all pretty sad, really.

P.

Back
Top Bottom