Would Morrissey accept a new years honour?

Yes, apparently so. I wonder what would she think of him turning down an honour from the palace, and would it make any difference.

Still, I think there's enough on his record to ensure the need to decide never arises.

His mother is from the Southern Ireland.

Well, what would he call himself if he did? He could hardly use "Sir Morrissey", that would merely be absurd. And "Sir Stephen" should be right out too, considering that "Stephen Patrick" apparently was ritually killed off as the Smiths were formed and Moz shed his earlier identity as village idiot.

cheers

For your interest

Well, what would he call himself if he did? He could hardly use "Sir Morrissey", that would merely be absurd. And "Sir Stephen" should be right out too, considering that "Stephen Patrick" apparently was ritually killed off as the Smiths were formed and Moz shed his earlier identity as village idiot.

cheers

Have you listened 'Ouijaboard, Ouijaboard' recently?

Morrissey's first name is spelt S-T-E-V-E-N, not Stephen.

Re: For your interest

Have you listened 'Ouijaboard, Ouijaboard' recently?

I haven't listened to it in years, it is possibly my least favorite Morrissey song. Why?

Morrissey's first name is spelt S-T-E-V-E-N, not Stephen.

Right you are, how very embarassing. Not that it affects the basic point.

cheers

I don't really see the relevance of him appearing on a tv show in the subject of whether he'd accept an honour from the establishment. :confused:

I thought the Queen was dead?

I can't think of anyone more deserving of the MBE...

Back
Top Bottom