World's oldest person dies

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
World's oldest person dies at 114

WOW. That is one ooooold person.

Eat fish! That's what they do in Tokyo to stay alive!

She probably drank Green tea like i do so I`m looking forward to reaching a similar age.

I actually think though if we did live that long we would in all probability outlive our own children.Which would not be a nice thing.

the oldest person i met was 104 and she died at 105, I looked after her daughter in the care home I work in. Her other daughter used to bring her out in the car to get the other daughter and the one time I met her she was getting fed up waiting and was banging on the car window telling them she wanted her fish supper!

*gasp* you see?? it IS the fish!! mercury must be GOOD FOR US!:eek:

More importantly to myself at least is the loss Scooter..

A classic broadcaster and player but more importantly he was always remembered as a "nice guy" - he was kind to all and I have never heard of anyone having bad words about him personally.

53topps-114.jpg

Yep, fish is very nutritous, but the area where I'm from has the country's longevity record, it's not Tokyo BTW.
In the area I'm from traditionally people eat pork and low salt diet as well as seafood.

I thought this lady was from Tokyo. That is why I said Tokyo. Wasn't actually looking for facts anyway. Just having fun with the news...

I've noticed that the "World's oldest person" dies fairly often. I think its not a distinction one should desire.

More importantly to myself at least is the loss Scooter..

A classic broadcaster and player but more importantly he was always remembered as a "nice guy" - he was kind to all and I have never heard of anyone having bad words about him personally.

53topps-114.jpg

He was a real huckleberry.

I grew up listening to Scooter on WPIX, 11 Alive.

He lived a great life. Sad to see him go but no tragedy here at all.

I've noticed that the "World's oldest person" dies fairly often. I think its not a distinction one should desire.

Oh, yeah. Totally. Once you're named the "world's oldest person" its a death sentence.

He was a real huckleberry.

I grew up listening to Scooter on WPIX, 11 Alive.

He lived a great life. Sad to see him go but no tragedy here at all.

You baseball people :p I have no idea who he is because baseball is akin to tranquilizers.
It is sad when people die, you're right he led a great life...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom