Poll Will Morrissey's tour happen or will the Coronavirus kill us all by then?

Will Morrissey's tour happen or will the Coronavirus kill us all by then?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If these things are measured by the number of hours spent on artists' online forums, then he's still very much "yer man" too.

Correct answer BB. He splits his time across multiple identities though thereby tricking his 'brain' into thinking he hasn't actually spent a whole 24 hours on this forum, and then repeats the whole thing again and again. Highly entertaining to view from afar. He's been like it for years now...well at least since 2006.

Correct answer BB. He splits his time across multiple identities though thereby tricking his 'brain' into thinking he hasn't actually spent a whole 24 hours on this forum, and then repeats the whole thing again and again. Highly entertaining to view from afar. He's been like it for years now...well at least since 2006.

14 years!!! I was thinking maybe it was caused by Brexit. A lot of otherwise sane people became rabid on Twitter over Brexit. But, it predates even that. ?

"Younger Adults Comprise Big Portion of Coronavirus Hospitalizations in U.S.

New C.D.C. data showed that nearly 40 percent of patients sick enough to be hospitalized were aged 20 to 54. But the risk of dying was significantly higher in older people."

Before I posted that toilet paper calculator, I was singing this over McCartney's Temporary Secretary (same amount of syllables):

I need a
Toilet paper calculator

"Coronavirus: Coventry barbecue crowd dispersed

More than 20 people stood "shoulder to shoulder" for a barbecue despite the introduction of new measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus, police said.

Foleshill police, based in Coventry, tweeted a picture of the remains of the barbecue on Tuesday afternoon, describing it as "unbelievable'.

The crowd refused to disperse even when reminded about the need for social distancing, police said.

Officers had to tip the barbecue over to put an end to the gathering.

The barbecue had been sniffed out by officers on patrol who were shocked to find a toddler and older people "freely mingling and standing shoulder to shoulder round a buffet", West Midlands Police said."

More:

Can someone get it to fit with this?:

Corona_Folding_Typewriter.jpg

As I wrote on the 10 March:

Boris is an idiot. He even said during a press conference that he's been shaking hands with coronavirus patients.

@33:20

Back
Top Bottom