Will Morrissey mention the coronavirus on Friday?

Will Morrissey mention the coronavirus on Friday?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

I honestly don't think that he'll be able to resist.

He’ll make a self deprecating joke that includes the virus. You’ve risked the outbreak to see me, what must be wrong with the lot of you etc

Of course he will, we Brits always joke about stuff like this.
If he doesn't I'll be very surprised.

A misses opportunity, perhaps? Morrissey branded face masks, for the snowflakes out there?

Just letting you lot down south know , we’re hard up north, and don’t need face masks

A misses opportunity, perhaps? Morrissey branded face masks, for the snowflakes out there?

And 'I BRAVED THE CORONAVIRUS TO SEE MORRISSEY LIVE AT LEEDS 2020' T-shirts!

Btw Morrissey, we want a cut if any of this makes it to your merch stand! ;)

And 'I BRAVED THE CORONAVIRUS TO SEE MORRISSEY LIVE AT LEEDS 2020' T-shirts!

Btw Morrissey, we want a cut if any of this makes it to your merch stand! ;)

Genius.
I think that's a great idea actually...& why tf not?? It'll get right up the haters' noses for certain...& bring coins in for Moz.

he will say anyone who goes for a piss during PARIS please wash your hands.

There wasn't a "He'll say something shitty that will be quoted verbatim by the press leading to more bad publicity which he will blame the press for and in the end he'll probably hammer out another shitty song about the press that nobody likes, but a handful will pretend to" option so sadly I have to abstain from this vote.

There wasn't a "He'll say something shitty that will be quoted verbatim by the press leading to more bad publicity which he will blame the press for and in the end he'll probably hammer out another shitty song about the press that nobody likes, but a handful will pretend to" option so sadly I have to abstain from this vote.

That you Johnny Marr? Cheer up! :)

Face masks might kill the virus. Not very vegan.
1) No, they won't. They're meant to just stop you breathing it in... but they don't actually work.
2) Viruses aren't sentient, so killing them is vegan.
3) If that was a joke, you're fatally clever.

Back
Top Bottom