Why did the UK concerts even go ahead?

9 x Fined

nevermind
Shouldn't they have been rescheduled in the midst of the covid-19 crisis? Surprising to me.

I went to Leeds and we were all in a very different place at that point. I really dont think the severity of the situation had hit us, I went without much consideration to the virus.

A week later in London? I’m really not sure I would have gone, things escalated very quickly.

I’m glad they did
They were rather good, as was Koln
Israel soon please the Paris.

Can’t wait for it to be “on”

Because at the time the government hadn't advised they be stopped - simple as that.

Morrissey needs government advice ? I always thought he was thinking independently. :oops:

I wish he played a few more Dog On A Chain songs at those gigs, particularly the title track. But then again he was probably saving them for the album launch shows in NY. At least we got the beautiful Once I Saw The River Clean.

i love the health and safety of the fans comes second to Morrissey playing some new songs and songs off swords and louder than bombs. f***ing mad, you lot.

I went to Leeds and we were all in a very different place at that point. I really dont think the severity of the situation had hit us, I went without much consideration to the virus.

A week later in London? I’m really not sure I would have gone, things escalated very quickly.

London was mostly not fussed at that point. I spent my Sunday completely normally, wandering round Tate Britain & going for lunch. It wasn't until Monday that things started to get grim & then by Tuesday it was full panic mode.

i love the health and safety of the fans comes second to Morrissey playing some new songs and songs off swords and louder than bombs. f***ing mad, you lot.

Ben. You wasn’t there, so why you even arsed?
hey, how’s your good mate Paddy these days?

I wish he played a few more Dog On A Chain songs at those gigs, particularly the title track. But then again he was probably saving them for the album launch shows in NY. At least we got the beautiful Once I Saw The River Clean.

He played just the right amount at all 3 gigs, 3. Hopefully, a different 3 in Israel:guitar:

Ben. You wasn’t there, so why you even arsed?
hey, how’s your good mate Paddy these days?

paddy? **takes drag on cigarette** i haven't heard that name in years

Back
Top Bottom