Who the hell is Mark Harris?

• Thread starter Brutalful (Who apparently lives under a rock)
  • Start date
B

Brutalful (Who apparently lives under a rock)

Is he in a band? Is he a comedian or singer? What has he done?....does anyone know or do I have to go on an exaustive web-hunt?

You know ive been wondering that too! Who/what is he?(No message)

> Is he in a band? Is he a comedian or singer? What has he
> done?....does anyone know or do I have to go on an exaustive
> web-hunt?

I tried looking him up on the web but all I could find was some guy from a religious cult, a molecular biologist and some headshots of aspiring actors. I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

What ever happened to just reading earlier posts?

> Is he in a band? Is he a comedian or singer? What has he
> done?....does anyone know or do I have to go on an exaustive
> web-hunt?

I won't get into who Mark Harris is because it's already been said by people like Lifeguard Commenting on the posts that were left by everyone on the front page links where the original story broke.

The Orange Voice

What happened to giving additional info

> I won't get into who Mark Harris is because it's already been
> said by people like Lifeguard Commenting on the posts that were
> left by everyone on the front page links where the original
> story broke.

Yes and this is what was said,

>To those who are in the dark as to who this Mark Harris fellow is:

>He is a bisexual...lounge act (for lack of a better word) who >married showbiz veteran Martha Ray while (or just before) she >started to become ill.

>He would take her out on the town in her wheelchair and host lavish >Holllywood parties at "their" home (she, in an almost vegetative >state). Eventually, she died, leaving him some $$$.

>Now he's just trying to make a star out of himself, having gotten a >taste for the lifestyle, and loving it. He's a regular guest on >Howard Stern, and they ALWAYS take the piss out of him!

>Anyway, that's what I gather...

So, Alarcon getting back to the original question, since you know about Mark Harris, is there anything else you can add? Because although LC gave some good comments it didn't seem to paint a full picture of Harris.

Re: What ever happened to Murray Head?

> So, Alarcon getting back to the original question, since you
> know about Mark Harris, is there anything else you can add?
> Because although LC gave some good comments it didn't seem to
> paint a full picture of Harris.

I don't think ANYONE can paint a full picture of Harris! I tried to locate something - ANYTHING - about him online but alas, could not.

smiths_best.jpg

Back
Top Bottom