Who else has Moz dreams?

rivum

had a dream last night whereby I was required to "pinch hit" for Moz at one of his shows. For whatever reason, he decided he didn't want to wear himself out by doing the gig so I was to sing for the entire show. He was there, though. Of course, aside from the opening tune How Soon Is Now?, all of the songs on the setlist were from the new album which I had never heard before so I had to wing it and sing off a teleprompter and created melodies for each song on the spot.
Interestingly, it didn't go so badly.

Sounds cool but as for myself no I’ve never had a morrissey dream

I had a weird dream one night where me and M where in a train staion getting tickets and he had to go and get cash from the hole in the wa.
they say dreams are connected to what happened that day so I was probably listening to music or something.

had a dream last night whereby I was required to "pinch hit" for Moz at one of his shows. For whatever reason, he decided he didn't want to wear himself out by doing the gig so I was to sing for the entire show. He was there, though. Of course, aside from the opening tune How Soon Is Now?, all of the songs on the setlist were from the new album which I had never heard before so I had to wing it and sing off a teleprompter and created melodies for each song on the spot.
Interestingly, it didn't go so badly.
I was there, you were fantastic and hit every note perfectly.

His car broke down on my road and he along with his assistant came in for veggie burgers. In my dream.

backwards writing was i dreamt i.

Back
Top Bottom