Where are all the people

Yeah, I'd have thought there'd be more people seeing as it's a Sunday. It's a shame.

We have just spent two hours driving round Salford looking for a certain Lads club but it was all in vain. How the Hell do you find the place?

Boro_Morrissey said:
you would think that i have been on at 2 in the morning and there has been more on than that

I'm here - I'm always logged in! So that's at least 3! :p

Hey Boro.

Could be because of the World Cup?

That's the excuse for my recent disappearing act anyway.

Cheers,
Martin.

sarahT said:
We have just spent two hours driving round Salford looking for a certain Lads club but it was all in vain. How the Hell do you find the place?

Park in Sainsbury's car park, walk up Regent Road for a bit then turn left, it's easy!

Aly Panic said:
Park in Sainsbury's car park, walk up Regent Road for a bit then turn left, it's easy!

We just printed a quick map from the internet and when we got home realised it bore no resemblance to reality, some of the streets on it didn't appear to actually exist. We travelled through the bowels of Salford for ages and had to ask directions from people who all looked like extras from the film Deliverance. It's a bit of an embarrassing name to ask for directions for as well, going up to various scary looking scallies and saying: ''Excuse me, could you tell me where Salford Lads Club is please?'' is like saying ''Excuse me, could you beat us up please?''
Thank you very much for your directions, we shall attempt it again next Sunday as I believe the exhibition is still on then.

Back
Top Bottom