What song are you listening to right now?

Listening to 'Jim Jim Falls' and I can't quite believe Morrissey sings

If you're gonna jump then jump
Don't think about it
If you're gonna run home and cry
Then don't waste my time
If you're gonna kill yourself
Then to save face
Just kill yourself

as well as

Then for God's sake
Just kill yourself.

Seeing as many Moz fans are fragile human beings and I know of 3 people personally from this site who killed themselves, for him to sing this only elevates him even higher to the ranks of King c***.

Don't think about it
Then don't waste my time
Then to save face
Just kill yourself

as well as

Then for God's sake
Just kill yourself.

Seeing as many Moz fans are fragile human beings and I know of 3 people personally from this site who killed themselves, for him to sing this only elevates him even higher to the ranks of King c***.

Moz could be singin' about himself.
Could be that Knockabout World is the second part to Jim Jim.
That stuff about "Congratulations you're still alive".

Don't think about it
Then don't waste my time
Then to save face
Just kill yourself

as well as

Then for God's sake
Just kill yourself.

it's good to get these voices out there, quite empowering, or else they continue trying to destroy you beneath the surface. a recurring topic in his lyrics.

and pleeeeease, could you once and for all separate morrissey the singer from the lyrical I?

Staircase at the university
She threw herself down and her head split three ways

And if it breaks your heart then don't come running to me

And if it breaks your legs then don't come running to me

Darling, I Hug A Pillow. From the new album. I love the chorus. I love the new album. It came my way just in time for this Covid 19 lockdown. What a way to spend an hour. Brilliant.

Darling, I Hug A Pillow. From the new album. I love the chorus. I love the new album. It came my way just in time for this Covid 19 lockdown. What a way to spend an hour. Brilliant.
i'm gonna wait till friday, wedding night.

Wedding night? Ooh I get you. I was too but someone pinged me with it and I was so fed up of Covid 19 rumours and fears/fake news I was glad for the distraction.
i see your point. i couldnt resist some of those dirty internet leaks myself while nursing my covid19 symptoms. are you in a lockdown now? we are still free citizens here, but i fear it's gonna come sooner than later.

i see your point. i couldnt resist some of those dirty internet leaks myself while nursing my covid19 symptoms. are you in a lockdown now? we are still free citizens here, but i fear it's gonna come sooner than later.
Ah no, not lockdown. But we're staying at home and allowed to work from home. We can go out of course but I'd rather not. Don't want to add to the problem. Pubs shut down, restaurants soon. Social distancing is encouraged. I go out to walk the dog and do shopping. I could go out as much as I like but between covid and pissing rain it's easier to stay home.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom