What a maneuver!: A WWF appreciation thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

I quite liked the grey-gloved Undertaker & Psycho Sid/Sid Vicious era myself.
Have watched for a very long time.
Not so much these days though.

Regards,
FWD.

I always personally liked the purple gloved Undertaker era. I like Sid. He used to be a scary guy. I remember when I saw him break his ankle in half on live tv. It’s burned into my brain how horrifying that was.

The mid 90s were when I started to drift away as a fan. I came back to it around the time of Steve Austin.

It’s great what DDP did to help Hall. That shit that happened with Benoit was tragic. And Guerrero before that.

Sorry for derailing this holy grail thread to the holy grail of wrestling moments, everyone.

I’m glad he’s somewhat cleaned up. I know he’s not better and never will be, but he’s also not the mess he was.

I met Eddie in a gas station in town once. He was seemingly a very nice guy. It’s sad too because he had just turned his life around not long before. A lot of guys die because of enlarged hearts it seems. I’m sure steroids and drugs didn’t help, but I‘m sure working like they do isn’t good in the long term either.

The Benoit thing is sad. By all indications, it was amazing he was even functioning with how screwed up his brain was. I don’t know what happened, but I’d like to think he wasn’t in control and aware when he did what he did.

I feel like a lot of fans have over time changed their opinion of Cena and yeah, it's down to his insane work ethic. And unlike The Rock who you just felt was always gonna use the WWE as a springboard to Hollyweird, with Cena he is a wrestling guy through and through.

Jericho played his feud with Barker so straight it was hilarious. Watch this clip to the end where Jericho delivers the payoff line. It's outstanding comedy timing.

Maybe not so much now. Cena is actually winding his career down and is spending more time making movies than wrestling. Which is sad, because I don’t want Cena to go.

Lol. That’s great. I loved serious suit Jericho. The guy is a chameleon. I always found this funny as hell:

Maybe not so much now. Cena is actually winding his career down and is spending more time making movies than wrestling. Which is sad, because I don’t want Cena to go.

Lol. That’s great. I loved serious suit Jericho. The guy is a chameleon. I always found this funny as hell:

That is actually pretty phenomenal, I’ve watched it a few times now. I like the way Chris remains super pumped all the way back to the locker room. He plays his comedy in such a super straight way it makes it even more funny.

panda-wwf-logo.jpg

That is actually pretty phenomenal, I’ve watched it a few times now. I like the way Chris remains super pumped all the way back to the locker room. He plays his comedy in such a super straight way it makes it even more funny.

He did this shit for like a month straight when he came back. I remember I laughed my ass off when I realized he wasn’t actually going to do anything at all.

Lol at Kurt trying to subtly check out those titties at 30 seconds.

Tiger Mask was a man ahead of his time.

Back
Top Bottom