Voting in the final

How many votes would you prefer to have in the final?

• 1 vote each

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • 3 votes each

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • 5 votes each

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I guess that the choices will be very difficult, 5 votes could be the best solution. Anyway, not one only !
It has been nice to participate to all these polls Johan, you do a great job, thanks ! ;)

I still stand by top 3.

There is usually a huge gap between my first choice and my fifth choice. No way I love Sing your life as much as I love EDILS and Hairdresser on Fire, but as there are no weights attached it counts the same.

i am sulking cos i wont be able to vote for my own favourite - November Spawned a Monster

but i guess lots of people will be in the same boat

and i like sulking!:)

anyway - reckon 3 is the way to go

thanks for doing this Johan - its been really interesting

Hi Johan, I hope you do a smiths version of these polls soon also, then after that one has finished should be the ultimate combined/smiths/morrissey polls, that would make for really intereesting reading me thinks

I love these polls but I think only one choice should be allowed for the final. [don't hate me] but I think that if people can't make up their mind on what they like best, then they shouldn't vote. It's like when the flip-floppin' "undecided" voters end up deciding a political election by cancelling-out educated voters like myself...lol
It pisses me off!

PS: Please do SMITHS soon.

Last edited:
I still stand by top 3.

There is usually a huge gap between my first choice and my fifth choice. No way I love Sing your life as much as I love EDILS and Hairdresser on Fire, but as there are no weights attached it counts the same.

But Sing Your Life isn't in the final, of course :)
I think I will go for top 3 then.
But as I said before, just one, top 3 or top 5 make no difference wahtsoever to the outcome of the poll, as long as there are 100 plus voters (which there always are).
So also thank YOU all for participating so actively in these polls.

Yes, Smiths is next!

Top three seems like a good choice, looking forward to seeing the results!

I think either 3 votes each or just the one... And thanks Johan, I have enjoyed your poll!

Three, one is too few and five too many. Many don't have a favourite so then it would be hard to chose.

Thanks for doing all this!

DAnn Coulter said:
PS: Please do SMITHS soon.

This is going to be even more difficult!

Back
Top Bottom