Vote for the Smiths!

Well not exactly the smiths but Johnny Marr

BBC 6 Mucis is running a poll to find the best guitarist of the past 20 years(i think) and Johnny is in for the running, cast your vote at the BBC 6 music website and get Johnny to the top, a win for him is a win for The Smiths, which is a win for MORRISSEY:thumb:

This will probably get moved by the hierarchy when it shouldnt!!

VOTE JOHNNY MARR:guitar:

Well not exactly the smiths but Johnny Marr

BBC 6 Mucis is running a poll to find the best guitarist of the past 20 years(i think) and Johnny is in for the running, cast your vote at the BBC 6 music website and get Johnny to the top, a win for him is a win for The Smiths, which is a win for MORRISSEY:thumb:

This will probably get moved by the hierarchy when it shouldnt!!

VOTE JOHNNY MARR:guitar:

Any link?:thumb:
Can't be bothered looking for it:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

sorry, I voted for Charlotte Hatherley cuz she was breathtaking when I saw her in person :horny: sorry :o
oh yeah, she's a pretty good guitarist too :p

was she in ash? or am i thinking of someone else

Vote Johnny

BBC 6music have this thing going on where you can vote for your favourite/best guitarist of the last 30 years. Johnny's got to have a chance, no?

Why not pop in and vote Johnny?

From the list they have, and going purely on guitarist ability/repertoire, I'd say my top five would be...

1) Johnny Marr
2) Jonny Greenwood
3) Joey Santiago
4) Jeff Buckely
5) Bob Mould

But, you can only vote for one, so Vote Johnny!

P.

P.S I've only just noticed this, sorry if it's been posted before - there's only a few days till the polls close.

Re: Vote Johnny

BUMP!

VOTE JOHNNEH! :thumb:

BBC 6music have this thing going on where you can vote for your favourite/best guitarist of the last 30 years. Johnny's got to have a chance, no?

Why not pop in and vote Johnny?

From the list they have, and going purely on guitarist ability/repertoire, I'd say my top five would be...

1) Johnny Marr
2) Jonny Greenwood
3) Joey Santiago
4) Jeff Buckely
5) Bob Mould

But, you can only vote for one, so Vote Johnny!

P.

P.S I've only just noticed this, sorry if it's been posted before - there's only a few days till the polls close.

Added my vote for Johnny Marr. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom