Vinny Peculiar with Andy Rourke & Mike Joyce - REMINDER (+ hear sample track)

G

Girl Unafraid

A message from Vinny

Band rehearsals continue in VINNY PECULIAR'S semi-legendary Salford attic where the band are honing the new set and resisting [only just in my case] the terminal temptation known as smoking cigarettes.

The new sound is more angular than past VP stuff, having the benefit of Andy Rourke and Mike Joyce's taut, intuitive playing. It has added a new energy which seems to have reignited my Talking Heads obsession, well that’s one theory, you may have other ideas. I also have a new Fender Telecaster. Next week we head off to Kirkby’s Studio 33 to record the new single ‘Man about the House’, b/w ’All the Love in the World’ which we’re looking forward to, this will be the first proper session for the new band. ‘Uno Disco’ [from the Ironing sessions] will also feature on the CD single remixed and rejuvenated by Rob Ferrier who is also producing the single.

List All News - Back
We have a few band gigs coming up…

Tues August 10th @ The Underbelly, Cowgate, Edinburgh www.theunderbelly.co.uk

Friday 10th September @ The Adelphi, 89 De Gray Street, Hull www.theadelphi.com

Saturday 18th September @ Carling Academy2, Hotham Street, Liverpool www.liverpool-academy.co.uk

Further dates are being booked for the November tour and will be on the site as soon as possible.

Vinny Peculiar

LISTEN HERE:
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/thequarry/files/

Jesus Stole My Girlfriend

Re: Vinny Peculiar - any lengths....

Aome people will go to anything lengths. And Taut ? You must be joking. They bodged it up.

And Kirby.

Strawberry.

Back
Top Bottom