TTY: San Antonio - sold out in less than 15 minutes

Link posted by an anonymous person:

San Antonio - true-to-you.net
30 November 2016

Morrissey's new date at San Antonio's Majestic Theater sold out in less than 15 minutes.

Ticketmaster allowed people to purchase up to 6. The presale went crazy. Last I checked there's 370+ tickets on StubHub. I saw comments on FB talking of scalper using a group of people to grab a swath of tickets at the box office. San Antonio is backwards in dealing with scalping. Tobin was same way. Shameful.

hardly an amazing feat...does moz not keep up with the news? Bots rule the concert ticket market.
Every show sells out in record times when scalpers buy all the tickets up in thousands/second.

hardly an amazing feat...does moz not keep up with the news? Bots rule the concert ticket market.
Every show sells out in record times when scalpers buy all the tickets up in thousands/second.
The answer to that is don't buy from scalpers. I don't, at least not knowingly. I've always bought from the official site. Most of the scalpers I've met down through the years would cut you open for the price of a Mars bar.

No not every show sells out. Yes there are scalers and bots but there are plenty of bands who do not sell out shows or this quickly. It's still a sign of demand. At his age I think it's been pretty neat to see him consistently
continue to sell so many tickets and to still release albums that chart as well as his have

Funny, I don't think it's anything to brag about the show selling out in 15 minutes, when it was already a pre-sold out show, the fans had their tickets refunded due to cancellation only to have to go back through re-purchasing their tickets a second time, and yes the tickets I got tickets, but are not as good as the first set I had.

Funny, I don't think it's anything to brag about the show selling out in 15 minutes, when it was already a pre-sold out show, the fans had their tickets refunded due to cancellation only to have to go back through re-purchasing their tickets a second time, and yes the tickets I got tickets, but are not as good as the first set I had.
Point taken--but there are about 600 more of us that can now attend.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom