Trolls

not_me_not_I

Just needed to scream a bit.
I don't understand why some people feel the need to troll. Not even in a "wow, I think you're completely wrong so I'm going to call you names" kind of way, but in a "I'm bored so I'll pick on random people until someone fights back" kind of way.

Really, is your life THAT boring?

Of cause their life is boring, they have no imagination and they are a waste of a human life. They should do something with their precious lives as we only live this life once and we should use it to the maximum, what they do is almost childlike. It's like when a child bites another child as it is bored and has nothing else to do...it's all immature behaviour

I don't understand why some people feel the need to troll. Not even in a "wow, I think you're completely wrong so I'm going to call you names" kind of way, but in a "I'm bored so I'll pick on random people until someone fights back" kind of way.

I don't think this describes what trolling is very well. It's not picking on people, generally, though trolls may do that as well. I think in it's purest form it means saying something that is calculated to get a response in a way that may not even reflect the troll's true beliefs. Example would be writing a song wishing to see Margaret Thatcher beheaded.

Learning to recognize and deal with (ignore) trolling is part of being online.

don't worry. It's not true that the more you ignore them, the closer they'll get.

I don't think this describes what trolling is very well. It's not picking on people, generally, though trolls may do that as well. I think in it's purest form it means saying something that is calculated to get a response in a way that may not even reflect the troll's true beliefs. Example would be writing a song wishing to see Margaret Thatcher beheaded.

Learning to recognize and deal with (ignore) trolling is part of being online.

:lbf::thumb:

I know you guys are being serious here, but i just want to say that i've probably been with all of your mothers. I'm just putting it out there, feel free to send it right back.

I know you guys are being serious here, but i just want to say that i've probably been with all of your mothers. I'm just putting it out there, feel free to send it right back.

oh my god, that's why my little brother can grow a better mustache than I can!

Back
Top Bottom