Train ticket available for Edinburgers going to S&G tomorrow

Bit of a long shot I know, but if anybody from Edinburgh would like it, I have a spare train ticket, Edinburgh to Manchester leaving at 7.20 am arriving Piccadilly at 11.13 am for tomorrow, Friday 3rd November. It's just a single ticket but another single journey is going for as little as £18.

Seems a shame to waste it, but I decided to go first class and this one is non-refundable.

Let me know if it's of use to you!

First class eh?
Next you'll be telling us you are at staying in the 5 star Lowry hotel.....

The Goat

hahaha never again! Can you imagine waking up, feeling rough as anything, and having to go on a guided tour of the hotel (with crumpled clothes on and not even having a toothbrush to brush your teeth!) pretending to be interested in all their facilities, and then viewing the VIP Suite, with its grand piano and who should be staying there but Elton John and having to listen to Candle in the Wind and then having to make your excuses when he belted into Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. Sheesh.

It was a nice room though, the chaise longe was very comfortable, and they had a toilet where you could wash your arse! (I wondered why somebody was taking a hell of a long time in there) :)

Anyway see you the morn? Do you know if anybody needs G-Mex tickets btw?

Back
Top Bottom