This board

J

JB

I can't believe how crap this message board is. There doesn't even seem to be any mention of Morrissey or The Smiths, just greasetea insulting everyone.

Why on earth do you bother posting messages when you don't even seem to like Morrissey greasetea?

> I can't believe how crap this message board is. There doesn't
> even seem to be any mention of Morrissey or The Smiths, just
> greasetea insulting everyone.

> Why on earth do you bother posting messages when you don't even
> seem to like Morrissey greasetea?

He does it because it pisses us off & because David T let's him get away whith it.

Re: This board, that man, this life...

You just gotta let these things go...why do any of you try and reason with the unreasonable, or make sense out of the senseless?!

It can't be good for the health in the long run surely?

You obviously have internet access, what with you being here and all, surely you could point your browser in the direction of relaxation techinques?

Or, if you're English, try having a cup of tea...it really works a treat! Of course whether you choose battenberg or scone to go with it is entirely up to you...you know what, choices be damned, push the boat out and have both!

PS, the internet and the world wide web are NOT the same thing! Why does everyone make that mistake, it's just to upset me isn't it.

If you think I'm argumentative, well, I'll have to disagree with you.

"That's not askew, it's cock-eyed!"

STOP ABUSE

PLEASE ITS VERY BORING!!

> I can't believe how crap this message board is. There doesn't
> even seem to be any mention of Morrissey or The Smiths, just
> greasetea insulting everyone.

> Why on earth do you bother posting messages when you don't even
> seem to like Morrissey greasetea?

> He does it because it pisses us off & because David T let's
> him get away whith it.

David told us that he really does not care, so this greasetea can go on until he die, cause David will not care at all, cause he has more important things to do. He is our worst joke(greasetea). But like Jasmine told......relax

Back
Top Bottom