The subject of Morrissey's novel or - completely new genre?

• Thread starter Anonymouswithapologies
  • Start date
What do you mean with "is done"? Seems there is material for a dozen more volumes, he said. Like Virginia Woolf, all inner monologue, no chapters, just rolling on, the train of consciousness, a difficult thing to read, obscure allusions, characters that reject identification, and maybe this one cat with shiny fur rubbing its cheek against the leg of a table.

I think she, and im not trying to speak directly for her, thinks that when moz said he wrote something that hes never written about before that he would try to be as objective about the subject as possible meaning to try and write about something outside of himself and his life. I took it to mean that the books subject would not be about himself or his john experiences in general. of course everything is filtered though youre own lens so to speak but that's what I took away from his statements as well.

I think she, and im not trying to speak directly for her, thinks that when moz said he wrote something that hes never written about before that he would try to be as objective about the subject as possible meaning to try and write about something outside of himself and his life. I took it to mean that the books subject would not be about himself or his john experiences in general. of course everything is filtered though youre own lens so to speak but that's what I took away from his statements as well.

http://addtext.com/XLSPanp

It will be about the staff he never paid and the court case that threatened to make his mother homeless and other stories about how cheap and tight fisted he is. Maybe he will come out as a scotsman after years of posing as irish.

Maybe he will humour me about his forecoming death from cancer and how the earth will then be peaceful and all the more charming without negative men like him around.

Hell, I will party hard not only when Jagger dies but when Moz dies as well.

It will be about the staff he never paid and the court case that threatened to make his mother homeless and other stories about how cheap and tight fisted he is. Maybe he will come out as a scotsman after years of posing as irish.

Maybe he will humour me about his forecoming death from cancer and how the earth will then be peaceful and all the more charming without negative men like him around.

Hell, I will party hard not only when Jagger dies but when Moz dies as well.

again i don't think it will be about himself. i do wonder if it will be humorous though. i could see Morrissey writing a comic novel.

also, i clicked once on one of your giffs video image thingys but not again or in the future. if you wanna add text as to what its about maybe but it seems pointless going forward in this form

again i don't think it will be about himself. i do wonder if it will be humorous though. i could see Morrissey writing a comic novel.

also, i clicked once on one of your giffs video image thingys but not again or in the future. if you wanna add text as to what its about maybe but it seems pointless going forward in this form

You cut right to the chase then and skip the normal procedures of dating and want what, sex at once?

It'll be about you and so Moz will release a spelling book with the basics. He will call it "Capital letter or wet plimsoll".

It'll be about you and so Moz will release a spelling book with the basics. He will call it "Capital letter or wet plimsoll".

judging from cemetery gates you may be right about his priorities. maybe you should impress him by telling him he misspelled it and shouldn't be taken seriously. that you could help him out with that if he wanted or didn't for that matter

I would *love* it if Morrissey completely bamboozled everyone, and instead of bringing out something expected (ie, working class, homosexual, realism, thinly-veiled anti-royal pro-animal rights polemic), he came out with something completely out of left-field. Ie: some high fantasy novel:

'D'aaarkfang Doomblade: Volume 1 of the Saga of Elvish Orc-Slayer Chronicles'. Out now from Penguin books, by the guy who wrote 'Everyday is Like Sunday'.

I would *love* it if Morrissey completely bamboozled everyone, and instead of bringing out something expected (ie, working class, homosexual, realism, thinly-veiled anti-royal pro-animal rights polemic), he came out with something completely out of left-field. Ie: some high fantasy novel:

'D'aaarkfang Doomblade: Volume 1 of the Saga of Elvish Orc-Slayer Chronicles'. Out now from Penguin books, by the guy who wrote 'Everyday is Like Sunday'.

ironically all of that stuff is what a fantasy novel is usually composed of

You cut right to the chase then and skip the normal procedures of dating and want what, sex at once?

if you think putting a blind link is akin to dating I hesitate to understand your experience with sex

judging from cemetery gates you may be right about his priorities. maybe you should impress him by telling him he misspelled it and shouldn't be taken seriously. that you could help him out with that if he wanted or didn't for that matter

Pet Sematary

Pet Sematary

was deliberately misspelled because the inspiration for the novel came form a real life sign made by children near his hime at the time. also cant stand Stephen king or any of his works really. maybe a few early ones from when I was a child myself but I mostly find his stuff boring and pointless and of course not really horrifying. christine was the best I guess but even that was a long long time ago. night shift also wasn't bad I guess but none of his work is my cup of tea. the dark tower series is just a joke of trendiness that I cant believe people buy. I don't want to bash it to badly as whats the point of that but I don't care for any of it

was deliberately misspelled because the inspiration for the novel came form a real life sign made by children near his hime at the time. also cant stand Stephen king or any of his works really. maybe a few early ones from when I was a child myself but I mostly find his stuff boring and pointless and of course not really horrifying. christine was the best I guess but even that was a long long time ago. night shift also wasn't bad I guess but none of his work is my cup of tea. the dark tower series is just a joke of trendiness that I cant believe people buy. I don't want to bash it to badly as whats the point of that but I don't care for any of it

You got it but you mentioned a spelling error that was in fact accurate.

I know you want me.

So funny how you cannot follow his mindgames with you as it all seems to be above your head. He mentions a title and you start a long dialogue about things that interest no one here. Your reasoning and mind seems to be very primitive.

I bet it's a court novel, focusing on a wretched old judge who takes out his misery on innocent others.

The book probably ends with his death by some medieval means or a gang assassin!

So funny how you cannot follow his mindgames with you as it all seems to be above your head. He mentions a title and you start a long dialogue about things that interest no one here. Your reasoning and mind seems to be very primitive.

hardly profound or long for that matter.

I don't really care what genre it is, just as long as there is plenty of juicy bumming in it.

Back
Top Bottom