The Ricky Gervais Podcast...

Anybody else a keen listener of this?

I bloody love it, have been listening for a year or so now...HILARIOUS

Karl Pilkington = LEGEND!!

Love PTxx.

I just listened to the story he tells of watching a bee have a heart attack...also love the Monkey News which is obviously complete crap and yet he seems to firmly believe it.

Love PTxx.

I like it... anything ricky is alright by me. I'm also a fan of russell brands, he always makes me laugh.
I'm now also getting into a bit of adam and joe.

I'm not a regular listener, but I have heard a few bits, and seen a few vids, and I have to agree on Karl being a legend. Hes hilarious :D

Lucky you, I guess Steve is hard to miss in a bar. My English Literature teacher keeps going on about how he went to see a play in London the same dreaded weekend that Moz was ill and he saw Ricky Gervais three times! He felt like a stalker.

Love PTxx.

ha ha aww how funny. :D I have listened to the pod casts for ages now, usually in bed, I often have gotten a row off the bf for giggling like a loon at some stupid comment or other and waking him up. ooops :D :p

Karl's Moth Poem:

If moths had eyes would they be happier?
How do they know they’re not dead?
Cavemen hunting for food, but not before they style the hair on their head,
What would last longer in dinosaur times?
A blind man didn’t stand a chance, not with all those rocks about,
I’d rather be a blind moth

Love PTxx.

hadn't listened to these for ages and the reminder of the Monkey News jingle and Karl's poetry is enough to make me really wish work was done so i can go back through them :)

Back
Top Bottom