The official !Viva Hate! thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
no, you thought it was about viva. it had nothing to do with viva. I dont give a toss about vivia when im not thinking about that big dolt, which is most of the time (that im NOT thinking about him, that is). you're not exactly "adept" are you?

the hammers coming down, boys!!
:lbf:

Still talking about me in a thread about me...but no, you certainly aren’t thinking about me most of the time.
1D04FDB0-D36B-4957-8B7D-3FA90559523E.gif

False alarm! I finally got a little bit to poop out! ?

Is Kim Jong-Un deD? the reason i think there could be some validity to the report is the supposed cause of the problem was that the surgeon "wasnt used to operating on obese people" and i find it hard to believe NK would let such a humiliating statement exist as a hoax.

why woyld north korea be ok w the entire world thinking their leader is too fat to be alive. the entire world thinks kim jong un ate himself into a vegetative state. some homer simpson shit.

Is Kim Jong-Un deD? the reason i think there could be some validity to the report is the supposed cause of the problem was that the surgeon "wasnt used to operating on obese people" and i find it hard to believe NK would let such a humiliating statement exist as a hoax.
It's an interesting problem if you imagine being the surgeon. If he lives you want him to recover fully. You don't want him to have just enough life in him to order you to be shot by anti-aircraft guns or strapped to the latest test missile.
Japan said he is in a vegetative state but some "trusted source" told Hong Kong media he is dead. That was yesterday though. They may have found a double by now and resurrected him.

Back
Top Bottom