The Nice List

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
he's a complete lame-o

shit man, this is hard, but yeah, FWD for sure, TAT(she is the best of you remaining here), lanterns, redp or whatever she goes by now and yes, VH, even as f***ed up on belief as they are, if they could turn the corner on being a creature of mostly hate as they project, I might just rethink my whole theory about humanity, you know, hope springs eternal :thumb:

he's a complete lame-o
Oh Robyn is jealous and you know I only have eyes for you sweetie!

Drop that sack of fleas and come to me and I can kick Pilla out and marry you. Look at the sexual tension between us already.

We both so want this.

shit man, this is hard, but yeah, FWD for sure, TAT(she is the best of you remaining here), lanterns, redp or whatever she goes by now and yes, VH, even as f***ed up on belief as they are, if they could turn the corner on being a creature of mostly hate as they project, I might just rethink my whole theory about humanity, you know, hope springs eternal :thumb:
Funny that the ones you mention are mostly gone from here. But that is a communist cafe' club for sure here at Solo.

You should send them communist flags for the chinese new year.

This is a VERY funny post. You are funny whoever you are.
Very catchy name you got there. Too bad it doesn't match any of your posts. You deserve the coveted prize of being the most boring person on these boards. A bowl of porridge is more exciting than you.

With shared economy xmas presents become obsolete somehow. Like transfering money between offshore accounts for some criminals.

I did buy myself another Under Armour cap cause I have a fetish when it comes to those.

But don't worry Pilla is getting more Frozen 2 things than she can handle and yes she might be over 40 on paper but more like 4 in real life.

The anon hater will accuse me of revealing her age now (well almost).
You wish I were more invested in you. You sure are an attention seeking whore just like the tranny. I sure know more about sweden than I ever cared to know. Does the swedish board of tourism pay you in herrings?

You wish I were more invested in you. You sure are an attention seeking whore just like the tranny. I sure know more about sweden than I ever cared to know. Does the swedish board of tourism pay you in herrings?
In North Korea 2.0 we get paid in scratch cards and ear slaps.

You cannot become more invested in me than you already are.

Back
Top Bottom