The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

Why, Reelfountain, why? Why do engage with that person? Why do you do it to yourself?

If you absolutely MUST engage, troll him. He doesn’t deserve good faith answers. It would be one thing if he were a potential ally but he’s not. He is an enemy of our people and always will be.
There are people out there for whom there is still hope. Direct your energies on them.
I must be a glutton for punishment.

But perhaps he is trolling me. Nobody can be that liberal.

I must be a glutton for punishment.

But perhaps he is trolling me. Nobody can be that liberal.

I can think of an entire tribe of people who are that liberal.

His only purpose is to try to humiliate and demoralize you. He doesn’t have your best interests or the best interests of our people at heart. I do and I’m telling you that you need to stop engaging with him.

His only purpose is to try to humiliate and demoralize you. He doesn’t have your best interests or the best interests of our people at heart. I do and I’m telling you that you need to stop engaging with him.

Travis, neo-Nazis believe in eugenics & nearly every keyboard racist is a dysfunctional nerd.

Your 'people' would put you down like a diseased chihuahua.

As far as me calling Nerak a c***, I only did that because she was attempting to use de-radicalization techniques on me. The whole shtick about "I worry about you", "I care about people", "I don't want you to ruin your life". Ah but I've read well and I've heard them said a hundred time (maybe less, maybe more).
That's really all "professional deradicalizers" do. They just pretend to be your friend.

All that and more is explained in this video.

So yeah. Nerak tried to use de-radicalization techniques on me so I decided to respond by getting ultra-aggressive.

Nerak needs to re-evaluate her role as savior of Solo by doing the best she can since she failed to save the world. :grin:

I can assure you he doesn't have the power to humiliate or demoralize me. He's just a confused neurotic. Liberalism does that to people.

My conviction is 100% and made of steel.

Your beloved blacks would do the same to you.
If given the chance blacks would end up putting everyone down, including themselves.

They can't even meet for a social gathering without trying to kill each other. No other group on earth has this problem - and I live in London which is now a city made up of virtually every group and race that exists.

There's nothing extreme about Verso. He has normal liberal-left opinions.
These people are so removed from reality that they think I’m an extremist. The only political opinion I’ve ever expressed on this forum is that I oppose racism. Even that’s too much for them.

If given the chance blacks would end up putting everyone down, including themselves.

They can't even meet for a social gathering without trying to kill each other. No other group on earth has this problem - and I live in London which is now a city made up of virtually every group and race that exists.

Aye, there's never been fights at parties before.

Or football hooligans.

Or crime.

If you're 100% convicted it's because you're never in the real world.

How on earth would you know? You’ve never been invited to a social gathering - black, white or otherwise. All you do is talk out of your ass.

Only in your mad racist fantasies - there's nothing to back it up.

Nazi theories of racial purity & health are well documented.
London is a multicultural city - but the vast majority of violence is committed by young black men.

That's not a fantasy. It's a truth that some people find uncomfortable.

These people are so removed from reality that they think I’m an extremist. The only political opinion I’ve ever expressed on this forum is that I oppose racism. Even that’s too much for them.
But are you a racist that opposes racism? That is the question! I hope an honest answer is not too much for you.

Aye, there's never been fights at parties before.

Or football hooligans.

Or crime.

If you're 100% convicted it's because you're never in the real world.
Hooligans punch each other (very badly) and not even that much any more. Blacks in London stab each other 40 times per day - and kill each other every few days.

Anti-racists are always extremists - they're the most intolerant and neurotic people you will ever meet. They're literally jumping with hate and rage from morning til night, getting themselves worked up about woke causes.

I'm just calmly being honest.

Anti-racists are always extremists - they're the most intolerant and neurotic people you will ever meet. They're literally jumping with hate and rage from morning til night, getting themselves worked up about woke causes.

I'm just calmly being honest.
You’re telling on yourself as usual.

Wokesters are not only clearly mentally ill - they actually boast about it... my mental health, my anxiety problems...

Man the f*** up liberals (and stop worshipping blacks).
Says the person who earnestly considers Morrissey their “best friend.” Do you really want to talk about mental health?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom