The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

The people bringing anarchy are the usual blend - Jews getting their black tools whipped into a frenzy.

And Bowie loved his career, more like. Imagine if he had never married Iman - he'd be cancelled as a racist over those 70s comments now. He actually said "Britain needs fascism.

Celebrities are always saying stupid things.

As are online racists.

Too much booze & reading things from shit sources.

The situation wasn't clear at all - it still isn't. Some say it was murder, other sensible people simply know that "these things happen".

Violent criminals need to be restrained but holds can be dangerous - especially if your adrenaline is rapidly falling, or you are on drugs.

The police can never win on this because they have to restrain violent people for the safety of the public - and occasionally people will die because of the hold.

My advice to criminals, stop resisting arrest - especially if you're off your face on smack and crystal meth.

Competent police win on this. It's the incompetent ones who shame their colleagues by killing people.

Celebrities are always saying stupid things.

As are online racists.

Too much booze & reading things from shit sources.
He never said stupid things. His comments about fascism and how "Britain was falling and needed a new National Front" were very insightful.

He had a good understanding of right wing politics and spoke eloquently on the subject. He was interested in Nazism and Nietzsche at the time and believed what he was saying - but later realized it would affect the longevity of his career.

His natural taste was for blonde women - he actually said that he spent the 60s walking around with a permanent erection because of all the beautiful mini-skirted blonde women walking around London in that era.

Marrying a (rich) Somalian was a very wise damage-limitation exercise to protect his legacy. He had a lot of foresight. He saw what was coming - the whole cancellation culture thing. There's footage of him talking about the internet in '97 and he seemed to uncannily know exactly what was in store... he said the web would be very good... and very, very bad.

@reelfountain feels enraged by any sort of direct political action, performative or otherwise, because it underlines her own feelings of alienation and ineptitude. She has nothing to march for and no one to listen, so she’ll spend the rest of her life whining into a void about things she doesn’t understand. There is a real streak of jealousy in the way she describes these so-called “fashion trends” and it’s because she has no community, nothing to go out and do, nothing to be excited for.

Reel, I know you’ll never give me an honest answer to this question but it’s most certainly not rhetorical. Do you have any friends at all? Your understanding of human nature is so two-dimensional and cartoonish, it’s as if it springs from the mind of someone who has no frame of reference as to how people actually think and behave. The idea that Bowie would be married to Iman for 25 years to “cover his ass.” To make the absurd generalization that most black people hate Jews and that Lou Reed would, out of some sort of ethnic defensiveness, hate them back and not support BLM or whatever. This idea that no one believes in anything, it’s all just virtue signaling and that the only honest position is one of tribalistic race hatred.

Do you know people at all? Or do you simply sit indoors all day and take guesses?

Competent police win on this. It's the incompetent ones who shame their colleagues by killing people.
When you kneel on someone's neck who is coming down from an adrenaline rush, they need masses of oxygen, and if they don't get it they can die - competent police or not. Holds are risky. Read up on the subject - then you'll agree with me. Both whites and blacks have died from holds - it's nothing to do with racism or police incompetence.

Oafs like George Floyd just did not want to comply with the police - usual ghetto bad attitude. Look where it got him.

At least he won't hurt any more women now - he held a gun to one who lost her baby because of him - and he also beat up one of his baby mommas. What a piece of crap that man was - and to think he got a gold coffin for it.

Lou Reed would never be rallying behind a silly fashionable anti-capitalist cause like BLM.
“In 2011, when Occupy Wall Street activists were being hounded in New York City, Reed took their side as one of the city’s best-known and most respected artists.

“I have never been more ashamed than to see the barricades tonight,” Reed told the Occupy crowd outside Lincoln Center.

“I want to occupy Wall Street,” he continued on that cold December night. “I support it in each and every way. I’m proud to be part of it.”

@reelfountain feels enraged by any sort of direct political action, performative or otherwise, because it underlines her own feelings of alienation and ineptitude. She has nothing to march for and no one to listen, so she’ll spend the rest of her life whining into a void about things she doesn’t understand. There is a real streak of jealousy in the way she describes these so-called “fashion trends” and it’s because she has no community, nothing to go out and do, nothing to be excited for.

Reel, I know you’ll never give me an honest answer to this question but it’s most certainly not rhetorical. Do you have any friends at all? Your understanding of human nature is so two-dimensional and cartoonish, it’s as if it springs from the mind of someone who has no frame of reference as to how people actually think and behave. The idea that Bowie would be married to Iman for 25 years to “cover his ass.” To make the absurd generalization that most black people hate Jews and that Lou Reed would, out of some sort of ethnic defensiveness, hate them back and not support BLM or whatever. This idea that no one believes in anything, it’s all just virtue signaling and that the only honest position is one of tribalistic race hatred.

Do you know people at all? Or do you simply sit indoors all day and take guesses?
Nothing to march for?

I'd march for white rights definitely. I'm intensely proud of my race and culture, and the recent tsunami of media attacks against whiteness has only bolstered my white pride.

And yes, Bowie covered his arse admirably well - it means he secured a legacy for his music to exist into the future. If he hadn't married a Somalian he would now be cancelled - I have no doubt about that.

His thoughts on fascism etc in the 70s were incredible. He had a great mind.

Last edited:
“In 2011, when Occupy Wall Street activists were being hounded in New York City, Reed took their side as one of the city’s best-known and most respected artists.

“I have never been more ashamed than to see the barricades tonight,” Reed told the Occupy crowd outside Lincoln Center.

“I want to occupy Wall Street,” he continued on that cold December night. “I support it in each and every way. I’m proud to be part of it.”
Is that the best you can do to convince me that Lou Reed loved blacks with attitude?

You know the type of blacks I'm talking about. You get them in NY, you get them in London. They really are cartoon-like in that they are anti-white and anti-Semitic and support fashion hate groups like BLM.

He sang about these ones, and also took the piss out of them. And I'm sure he secured his NY apartment well from them.

The policeman who held Floyd was competent - he was protecting the public from a violent drug-addict who liked to threaten people with guns. His objective was to keep the criminal secure on the ground until back-up arrived. In Africa the police would have just pumped a few bullets in his skull and thrown him on a rubbish heap to rot.

He never said stupid things. His comments about fascism and how "Britain was falling and needed a new National Front" were very insightful.

He had a good understanding of right wing politics and spoke eloquently on the subject. He was interested in Nazism and Nietzsche at the time and believed what he was saying - but later realized it would affect the longevity of his career.

His natural taste was for blonde women - he actually said that he spent the 60s walking around with a permanent erection because of all the beautiful mini-skirted blonde women walking around London in that era.

Marrying a (rich) Somalian was a very wise damage-limitation exercise to protect his legacy. He had a lot of foresight. He saw what was coming - the whole cancellation culture thing. There's footage of him talking about the internet in '97 and he seemed to uncannily know exactly what was in store... he said the web would be very good... and very, very bad.

He was talking nonsense in the 70s.

Ewww.

Iman is lovely - & he didn't need to do any damage limitation by the 90s.

He was talking nonsense in the 70s.

Ewww.

Iman is lovely - & he didn't need to do any damage limitation by the 90s.
Read his comments on fascism - they were well thought out. The kind of words that come from deep rumination on a subject.

Iman was a handy tool for him - I suppose it worked both ways. With somebody as ambitious as a global rock star, career always comes first.

The policeman who held Floyd was competent - he was protecting the public from a violent drug-addict who liked to threaten people with guns. His objective was to keep the criminal secure on the ground until back-up arrived. In Africa the police would have just pumped a few bullets in his skull and thrown him on a rubbish heap to rot.

He wasn't competent.

He wasn't protecting the public.

Read his comments on fascism - they were well thought out. The kind of words that come from deep rumination on a subject.

Iman was a handy tool for him - I suppose it worked both ways. With somebody as ambitious as a global rock star, career always comes first.

You're just writing fan fiction now.

To sum up this thread:

Morrissey has always been against police brutality & his social has supported Black Lives Matter as a cause.

There was a bit of flack on Twitter but his position on it hasn't changed.

?

Muslim Spain imported an enormous number of slaves, as well as serving as a staging point for Muslim merchants to market slaves to the rest of the Islamic worldo_O

The rich paid 8 times more for a blonde and pale slave a la Nerak than your basic darker slave. The result: the Muslim ruling class in Muslim Spain eventually became super white.....with the whole blonde and pale look with the blue eyes.

hows that for some legalise.:lbf:

They would have to pay ME to take Nerak off their hands.

Is that the best you can do to convince me that Lou Reed loved blacks with attitude?

You know the type of blacks I'm talking about. You get them in NY, you get them in London. They really are cartoon-like in that they are anti-white and anti-Semitic and support fashion hate groups like BLM.

He sang about these ones, and also took the piss out of them. And I'm sure he secured his NY apartment well from them.
You said that Lou would never support a fashionable anti-capitalist movement, I definitively proved you wrong.

And no, I don’t know “the blacks” you’re talking about and neither do you. Lou wasn’t monolithically singing about black people, he mentioned Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan in one song. You’re trying desperately to twist a dead man’s opinion into one that matches yours. I can’t imagine anything more pathetic.

Nothing to march for?

I'd march for white rights definitely. I'm intensely proud of my race and culture, and the recent tsunami of media attacks against whiteness has only bolstered my white pride.

And yes, Bowie covered his arse admirably well - it means he secured a legacy for his music to exist into the future. If he hadn't married a Somalian he would now be cancelled - I have no doubt about that.

His thoughts on fascism etc in the 70s were incredible. He had a great mind.

Why, Reelfountain, why? Why do engage with that person? Why do you do it to yourself?

If you absolutely MUST engage, troll him. He doesn’t deserve good faith answers. It would be one thing if he were a potential ally but he’s not. He is an enemy of our people and always will be.
There are people out there for whom there is still hope. Direct your energies on them.

You said that Lou would never support a fashionable anti-capitalist movement, I definitively proved you wrong.

And no, I don’t know “the blacks” you’re talking about and neither do you. Lou wasn’t monolithically singing about black people, he mentioned Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan in one song. You’re trying desperately to twist a dead man’s opinion into one that matches yours. I can’t imagine anything more pathetic.
Listen liberal, most young blacks love these anti-white black power figures. They think they're cool.

And a hell of a lot of blacks hate Jews - because they are jealous of their wealth and the fact they own everything. The only people who physically attack Jews in London are blacks - in Stamford Hill it happens often. They've been verbally abusing, robbing and beating them for years. They target them specifically. Nobody else in London does this - and it's a multi-cultural city.

I repeat, if Lou Reed were alive I believe he would not support Black Power Matters. It's not his style. Occupy Wall Street was anti-banks, which was relevant at the time as everyone was pissed off at the banks after the crash.

Black Power Matters is an embarrassment. Blacks get an opportunity to jump about, shout and attack people; spoilt white kids get to virtue signal like never before. Do you seriously think Reed would endorse this mass-media/corporation driven nonsense?

You clearly don't understand Morrissey - now I realise you probably don't understand any of your heroes. You think they all think exactly like you. Weak, liberal kneelers.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom