The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

Lou Reed was not a run-of-the-mill anything. He also had strong misanthropic tendencies - and was a bit of a narcissist himself - and a well-renowned contrarian. No way would he pander to silly fashionable causes just because the mass media tells him to.

Black Power Matters is not only anti-white it is officially anti-Semitic.

Lou Reed wouldn't support this hate group in a million years. It's way more absurd and puerile than Nation of Islam.

Thank God people like Bowie and Reed are dead - I would hate them to witness how sheep-like so many people have become. When the media says jump, they jump.

If Lou were alive today he would be having his "Morrissey" moment and being cancelled.

I can't imagine he wouldn't support the cause (from what I've seen of him).

Supporting organisations that use the BLM name or every activist connected to it is a different thing.

I can't imagine he wouldn't support the cause (from what I've seen of him).

Supporting organisations that use the BLM name or every activist connected to it is a different thing.
The tide is already turning. People are finally waking up to what BLM is all about. They'll be back to Greta Thunberg next week, all marching through the streets telling us the world is about to end.

Liberalism is a cross between a cult and a disease. Their leader is the mass media.

The tide is already turning. People are finally waking up to what BLM is all about. They'll be back to Greta Thunberg next week, all marching through the streets telling us the world is about to end.

Liberalism is a cross between a cult and a disease. Their leader is the mass media.

The mass media is the follower.

Politics is full of stunt Queens because that's the way to get coverage. The coverage attracts people with a gap in their lives - so in that way, it is very Jonestown. And they will be onto the next stunt Queen soon enough.

But real politics still goes on - not sensational, not ruled by shadowy cabals - boring & bitty & endless. Join us!

:lbf:

what in F is "legalise"o_O

you 'get around' the slave trade by bringing up the prior 'slave trades'???
WTF???

Islam was big into the slave trade, ask skinny about it.
you all probably see that slave trade as cool and happening.:lbf:
left wing mombo jombo has no end FFS:lbf:

Indeed. The trans-Atlantic slave trade was only something like 15% of the total slave trade out of African. Muslims had the good sense to castrate their slaves so they are not stuck with same problems we are.

The mass media is the follower.

Politics is full of stunt Queens because that's the way to get coverage. The coverage attracts people with a gap in their lives - so in that way, it is very Jonestown. And they will be onto the next stunt Queen soon enough.

But real politics still goes on - not sensational, not ruled by shadowy cabals - boring & bitty & endless. Join us!
All the white middle class people who attended BLM protests the other week were there because the media told them to be there. They have the mentality of sheep.

Even newspapers like the Metro had headlines saying: Where to find a BLM protest near you.

It was a fashion trend that these people used to bring some excitement to their lives. Notice that since six people were stabbed (3 dead) after a BLM protest in Reading that they seem to have... faded away. It must have taken the shine off somehow, knowing how these things attract hateful people.

I like how this board so easily turns into fights about
“Morrissey would with me!”
“No way! Morrissey would agree with ME!!!”

I have no doubt that Moz would consider me a morally reprehensible degenerate carnivore and I’m fine with that. I’ve learned to make peace with that fact.
I’m just here to be racist.

Lou Reed was not a run-of-the-mill anything. He also had strong misanthropic tendencies - and was a bit of a narcissist himself - and a well-renowned contrarian. No way would he pander to silly fashionable causes just because the mass media tells him to.

Black Power Matters is not only anti-white it is officially anti-Semitic (which is why it is suddenly receiving bad press - the tide is turning).

Lou Reed wouldn't support this racist hate group in a million years. Can you honestly imagine him kneeling for anybody?

Thank God people like Bowie and Reed are dead - I would hate them to witness how sheep-like so many people have become. When the media says jump, they jump.

If Lou were alive today he would be having his "Morrissey moment" and being cancelled.

The nice happy-clappy, humanity-loving, lily-livered liberal Lou Reed only exists in your imagination.

Liberalism is a religion now. You kneel and pray for forgiveness for your whiteness. Reed didn't do religion.
You’re delusional, you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. Lou may have had a misanthropic public image, but he was as liberal as they come. Bowie would be rallying behind BLM without a f***ing doubt, you’re truly clueless to imagine the contrary.

And BLM isn’t anti-Semitic, they’re anti-Zionist. Which most lefties are, but that’s probably too complicated for you to unpack.

There's an interesting new Spiked article about racism in London - written from somebody working-class. It's basically about how everybody is racist - different groups are racist towards each other etc. but the only racism the media ever talks about is white racism.

As a Londoner, I know this. But it's not often you read about it as most editors would bin such an honest article about real life.

Foreigners in London are all racist - blacks and Indians/Pakistanis are probably the most racist of all. Blacks seem to have a big problem with everybody (even themselves).

White people are the least racist and most tolerant people in the world - but absurdly get the most blame.

This is why BLM is a total pisstake. It's simply about black power - nothing else.

Last edited:
All the white middle class people who attended BLM protests the other week were there because the media told them to be there. They have the mentality of sheep.

Even newspapers like the Metro had headlines saying: Where to find a BLM protest near you.

It was a fashion trend that these people used to bring some excitement to their lives. Notice that since six people were stabbed (3 dead) after a BLM protest in Reading that they seem to have... faded away. It must have taken the shine off somehow, knowing how these things attract hateful people.

No - they weren't.

They were there because the footage was upsetting, they heard about the march from their friends & they were sick of being stuck indoors.

The media saw how popular (& young) the protests were & had to reluctantly support it or risk flack - even though they knew it was a more embarrassing reverse ferret than the VE Day conga.

No - they weren't.

They were there because the footage was upsetting, they heard about the march from their friends & they were sick of being stuck indoors.

The media saw how popular (& young) the protests were & had to reluctantly support it or risk flack - even though they knew it was a more embarrassing reverse ferret than the VE Day conga.
These are the same people who would march about the world ending. They'd march about anything, given a prompt as long as it was considered "correct" i.e 'woke'.

Conseidering that the "prompt" was the passing of a deeply violent and misogynist drug-addict is something these people should now sit down and think hard about.

Violent criminals who target women with guns do not matter under any context.

These are the same people who would march about the world ending. They'd march about anything, given a prompt as long as it was considered "correct" i.e 'woke'.

Conseidering that the "prompt" was the passing of a deeply violent and misogynist drug-addict is something these people should now sit down and think hard about.

Violent criminals who target women with guns do not matter under any context.

The prompt was police brutality & it always matters.

The police don't get to choose who lives & who dies.

You’re delusional, you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. Lou may have had a misanthropic public image, but he was as liberal as they come. Bowie would be rallying behind BLM without a f***ing doubt, you’re truly clueless to imagine the contrary.

And BLM isn’t anti-Semitic, they’re anti-Zionist. Which most lefties are, but that’s probably too complicated for you to unpack.
Bowie would be virtue signalling yes - after all this is a man who was interested in fascism and Nazism in the 70s, and spoke some very eloquent words on the subject.

But Bowie knew to cover his arse for posterity - which is why he made sure to marry a Somalian (his natural taste was for blondes).

Lou Reed would never be rallying behind a silly fashionable anti-capitalist cause like BLM. Let's be honest here - most blacks hate Jews. They're jealous of their money and the fact they own everything - whereas blacks can't even get on with each other for long enough to start a small business.

Support for BLM is now thankfully dropping away. People who only last week were confirming BLM as their new religion are now making excuses... it's fun to watch.

Anyway, it's all just a load of bullshit created by the Democrats to try to topple Trump. It won't work. Most Americans want peace and order - not anarchy and a load of crazy blacks running around the streets.

Get the f***ing army in and do turkey shoots. I'd buy some popcorn to watch that.

The prompt was police brutality & it always matters.

The police don't get to choose who lives & who dies.
The prompt was an avalanche of hype which, being attached to their gadgets night and day, and under lockdown, they fell for.

Smart phones have turned these youngsters into sheep. Monkey say, monkey do. They'll wake up when they get older, then they'll vote Tory just like their rich mummy and daddy does.

The prompt was an avalanche of hype which, being attached to their gadgets night and day, and under lockdown, they fell for.

Smart phones have turned these youngsters into sheep. Monkey say, monkey do. They'll wake up when they get older, then they'll vote Tory just like their rich mummy and daddy does.

They saw the video because of technology - but it was the video they reacted to.

And because it was a choking, it couldn't be explained away by saying the cop reacted in a split second. He had plenty of time to assess the situation.

They saw the video because of technology - but it was the video they reacted to.

And because it was a choking, it couldn't be explained away by saying the cop reacted in a split second. He had plenty of time to assess the situation.
A white man was choked also - you can watch it on youtube.

If the white death was hyped on the media - nobody would be interested, and it would be quickly pulled.

It was a psy-op. Look at the poor black man and these terrible white racist police. And many people fell for it.

In actuality the group of police who took him down were multicultural - and the poor black man was a dangerously violent criminal.

But reality and logic must not get in the way of media hype.

Bowie would be virtue signalling yes - after all this is a man who was interested in fascism and Nazism in the 70s, and spoke some very eloquent words on the subject.

But Bowie knew to cover his arse for posterity - which is why he made sure to marry a Somalian (his natural taste was for blondes).

Lou Reed would never be rallying behind a silly fashionable anti-capitalist cause like BLM. Let's be honest here - most blacks hate Jews. They're jealous of their money and the fact they own everything - whereas blacks can't even get on with each other for long enough to start a small business.

Support for BLM is now thankfully dropping away. People who only last week were confirming BLM as their new religion are now making excuses... it's fun to watch.

Anyway, it's all just a load of bullshit created by the Democrats to try to topple Trump. It won't work. Most Americans want peace and order - not anarchy and a load of crazy blacks running around the streets.

Get the f***ing army in and do turkey shoots. I'd buy some popcorn to watch that.

Bowie loved his wife & Trump is bringing anarchy - probably too much for even the GOP to stomach.

Bowie loved his wife & Trump is bringing anarchy - probably too much for even the GOP to stomach.
The people bringing anarchy are the usual blend - Jews getting their black tools whipped into a frenzy.

And Bowie loved his career, more like. Imagine if he had never married Iman - he'd be cancelled as a racist over those 70s comments now. He actually said "Britain needs fascism".

Last edited:
A white man was choked also - you can watch it on youtube.

If the white death was hyped on the media - nobody would be interested, and it would be quickly pulled.

It was a psy-op. Look at the poor black man and these terrible white racist police. And many people fell for it.

In actuality the group of police who took him down were multicultural - and the poor black man was a dangerously violent criminal.

But reality and logic must not get in the way of media hype.

Bollocks. The video got traction because the situation was clear. And finally enough Americans are sick of these things to keep the story rolling.

Indeed. The trans-Atlantic slave trade was only something like 15% of the total slave trade out of African. Muslims had the good sense to castrate their slaves so they are not stuck with same problems we are.

?

Muslim Spain imported an enormous number of slaves, as well as serving as a staging point for Muslim merchants to market slaves to the rest of the Islamic worldo_O

The rich paid 8 times more for a blonde and pale slave a la Nerak than your basic darker slave. The result: the Muslim ruling class in Muslim Spain eventually became super white.....with the whole blonde and pale look with the blue eyes.

hows that for some legalise.:lbf:

Bollocks. The video got traction because the situation was clear. And finally enough Americans are sick of these things to keep the story rolling.
The situation wasn't clear at all - it still isn't. Some say it was murder, other sensible people simply know that "these things happen".

Violent criminals need to be restrained but holds can be dangerous - especially if your adrenaline is rapidly falling, or you are on drugs.

The police can never win on this because they have to restrain violent people for the safety of the public - and occasionally people will die because of the hold.

My advice to criminals, stop resisting arrest - especially if you're off your face on smack and crystal meth.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom