The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

I've given you cases that were all reported in the South African mainstream media Nerak. They aren't made up by Nazi's on Facebook. If you think these story's are made up......then you're no better than the people you've been debating on here.......you're no better than the holocaust deniers. You're just the same.

She's far worse. When cornered, she literally starts making stuff up.

Whatever you might think about me or Reelfountain, maybe you think what we believe is a bunch of bullshit, maybe you might think we're idiots for believing it, maybe you think our sources are garbage, or maybe, like Verso, and say we only believe what we do due to some emotional or psychological condition, etc.
But I don't think anyone really doubts that we sincerely believe what we say we believe. We're not trying to deceive anyone.

Nerak, on the other hand, just lies. You might think me and Rellfountain and shit sources but we at least have sources. Nerak will make stuff up off the top of her head. Out of thin air

And it's just non-stop murders outside your window? You should sell, you'd get a good price.
I don't do white flight and never will. I'd rather be murdered for being white.

Now stop lying that you live in London because I don't believe fairy tales.

?

you know south africans too.doh:
do you know that idiot who posts here who was going
to 'tour' poland too?
maybe that should be your next stop in your PR globetrotting activities, the white paradise of south africa.
universality in glasgow can mail you the books you plan to reading and not
remembering.:blushing:

It's London. You have to be a shut-in not to know a few people from everywhere.

I think like someone who knows the crime stats.
Well how come you didn't know about the proliferation of gun shootings in London recently?

Four gun murders in the last month alone - the same figure as in the whole of 2014.

Crime isn't really your thing. Stay in the clouds.

She's far worse. When cornered, she literally starts making stuff up.

Whatever you might think about me or Reelfountain, maybe you think what we believe is a bunch of bullshit, maybe you might think we're idiots for believing it, maybe you think our sources are garbage, or maybe, like Verso, and say we only believe what we do due to some emotional or psychological condition, etc.
But I don't think anyone really doubts that we sincerely believe what we say we believe. We're not trying to deceive anyone.

Nerak, on the other hand, just lies. You might think me and Rellfountain and shit sources but we at least have sources. Nerak will make stuff up off the top of her head. Out of thin air

Stuff that you had to admit was in the book you accused me of not reading.

But apparently it's not related. Or not the claim. Or only an interpretation.

Because you don't know what a manifesto is.

Well how come you didn't know about the proliferation of gun shootings in London recently?

Four gun murders in the last month alone - the same figure as in the whole of 2014.

Crime isn't really your thing. Stay in the clouds.

London is a big city.

That's not the definition.

"In this country in 15 or 20 years' time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man".

NINTCHDBPICT000588280874.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom