The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

You don't even need to read the Bell Curve to know who the dumbest people in society are.

The most dumbest are the most violent. It's as simple as that. The higher and more intelligent the civilisation the less violent it needs to be.

You can toss as much wishy-washy bullshit at me as you want, pepper your posts with memes, whatever. There still doesn't exist a straightforward test of general mental ability. This is fact. And I'm actually not married to the notion that everyone is exactly the same, I'm probably slightly less liberal than Nerak in that regard. The development of abstract thinking skills represents a cultural adaptation to the complexity of modern society, particularly in a technological context. But this complexity isn't evenly distributed and neither is the demand for written language fluency or analytical aptitude. Your interpretation and manipulation of this data serves only to prop up your racist perspective on life with a pseudo-scientific and pseudo-academic underpinning. You'd be laughed out of the room for attempting to argue this shit in front of real academics. You're just used to an audience of appreciative n*****-hatin' dunces, which is why you often feel like these "points" have some sort of intellectual merit.

There's no one on earth who could take scientific musings seriously from a guy who earnestly says things like "this is not how the gentile mind works."

?

What in F??? how much nonsense are planning on posting FFS
'abstract thinking REPRESENTS a cultural adaptation to the complexity of modern society"????? WTF?? if abstract thinking follows modern society then modern society must have been made by simpletons.:blushing:

:crazy:

We're here because you're putting racist shite on a Morrissey website - & either it's older site users horrified that this has turned up in their world - or it's me thinking f***sake if a hack ever saw this, that's another nail in the coffin of Moz's current reputation.

This explains a lot.

And somehow I'm touched how you want to protect Morrissey.

Somehow I also feel mysteriously protective towards this strange, complex, self-destructive man with such deep feeling and perception in an all-too-simplistic and superficial world.

An ever more superficial and simplistic world with every passing year . . .

The most dumbest are the most violent. It's as simple as that.

Part of that violent tendency is due to higher levels of testosterone.

The higher and more intelligent the civilisation the less violent it needs to be.

There’s more to it than that.
In Medieval England, they executed 1.5% of the population every generation for 25 generations.
When you take the top 1.5% of the most violent and dysfunctional members of your society and remove them from the gene pool and you do that for 25 generations, that is going to have the effect of “mellowing out” your population.

Last edited:
?

What in F??? how much nonsense are planning on posting FFS
'abstract thinking REPRESENTS a cultural adaptation to the complexity of modern society"????? WTF?? if abstract thinking follows modern society then modern society must have been made by simpletons.:blushing:

:crazy:

There’s a few tactics that people on here like to employ.
The main one is saying “That’s just a fact” or “all the evidence shows” while not proving said data or facts.

My favorite Verso-ism is that he likes to say “if you said that in front of X, they would laugh at you.”
No they wouldn’t. They would get angry. Anti-racism is a religion . People usually don’t laugh when you insult their religion.
It’s a very Jewish thing to say.

The main one is saying “That’s just a fact” or “all the evidence shows” while not proving said data or facts.

My favorite Verso-ism is that he likes to say “if you said that in front of X, they would laugh at you.”
No they wouldn’t. They would get angry. Anti-racism is a religion . People usually don’t laugh when you insult their religion.
The only thing Verso (and those like him) can employ are opinions in the form of insults where facts cannot or are not provided, or are severely lacking. It's a 'hit and run' defense mechanism to put their opposition on the defensive (those who disagree with them) when their counterarguments cannot be sustained. In the special case of Verso, it's all hit and run. Typical bait-and-switch "leftist"/liberal tactics when they find themselves cornered. It never changes. The predictability is overwhelming. :rolleyes:

Again, the delusion is truly wild. You live in such an online echo chamber that you literally cannot fathom that there would be a variety of people on this forum disagreeing with the non-points you grunt to us on a daily basis. It makes more sense to you that a couple people are posting under multiple accounts than it does to be simply disagreed with.
You wear a mask outside and come on this website to whine about racism. Nobody on this forum respects you. You're weak, nobody respects weak men. In real life your battle is losing all your sodomy towns are in lockdown while the people you mock are growing food, raising families and not bowing down to all these endorsed riot's and covid bs

You wear a mask outside and come on this website to whine about racism. Nobody on this forum respects you. You're weak, nobody respects weak men. In real life your battle is losing all your sodomy towns are in lockdown while the people you mock are growing food, raising families and not bowing down to all these endorsed riot's and covid bs
You're making me laugh. No one on this forum even considers you to be literate. You're on a gay man's website calling people 'sodomites.' You're routinely mocked as the dumbest person here. If I'm weak, then what are you? Are you an alpha male? Are you raising a family? Do women even speak to you?

Last edited:
No one on this forum even considers you to be literate. You're on a gay man's website calling people 'sodomites.' You're routinely mocked as the dumbest person on this forum. If I'm weak, then what are you? Are you an alpha male? Are you raising a family? Do women even speak to you?
Im mocked by who? A guy with an asshole for an avatar and Nerak?? Or surface who pretends he has a family? 99% of this forum doesn't care. You think your trolling is swaying anyone . You routinely make weak statements on here. And clearly it stings that I call you a sodomite. Wimp, you go around calling people all types of names now want some pretend moral high ground. You stand for nothing

Lay off the trans fats
IMG_20200630_200202.jpg

Im mocked by who? A guy with an asshole for an avatar and Nerak?? Or surface who pretends he has a family? 99% of this forum doesn't care. You think your trolling is swaying anyone . You routinely make weak statements on here. And clearly it stings that I call you a sodomite. Wimp, you go around calling people all types of names now want some pretend moral high ground. You stand for nothing
Dude, you've never made a statement here. You can barely string a sentence together. I don't just have the moral high ground on you, I have every conceivable high ground. You worship a sodomite. Morrissey is a grade-A cocksucker. Get redpilled on that, I implore you.

Lay off the trans fats
View attachment 57375

It’s funny that they are trying to lump this in with the great BLM zeitgeist. There are a lot of black trans getting killed but it’s actually other blacks that are killing them.

Basically, black guys will have sex with the trans women, feel disgusted with themselves afterwards, and then kill the trans. Or they kill the trans to keep them from telling anyone about it.

The whole reason black trans woman are being promoted so hard is because they are the polar opposite of straight white men.

Bitch, please. Every ideology is a religion. Don't even pretend like yours isn't just as evangelical. You referred to Nerak as "less than blacks" for being a "race traitor." You reach Ben Shapiro-levels of cringe in congratulating yourself for using "logic and reason" to lend pseudo-academic credence to opinions. You pass off absolute horseshit conjecture and wild generalization as fact every single day. Glass houses, you bloated lisping drunk.

Tell me, did you get redpilled before, during or after begging Myka Fox for sex?

Dude, you've never made a statement here. You can barely string a sentence together. I don't just have the moral high ground on you, I have every conceivable high ground. You worship a sodomite. Morrissey is a grade-A cocksucker. Get redpilled on that, I implore you.

I don't think GodEmperorMorrissey is real. He's just a bot which recycles the same words ("cuck", "weak", "wimp", "sodomite") and creates semi-comprehensible messages around repetition. Or he is a troll of a highest order: a homophobic (and definitely a closeted homosexual himself) hunting aficionado on the site of the leading gay vegan in the world.

But in the unlikely case that he is real, I actually think his policy in masks is uplaudable. A Darwin award is something to aim for in his case. If and when the vaccine comes, I bet he won't take that either, because the government uses it to implant microchips in us or something. Here in Finland only five new infections were found yesterday, everything is open and people are enjoying the summer. How badly I wish to be in the liberated US of A!

The only thing Verso (and those like him) can employ are opinions in the form of insults where facts cannot or are not provided, or are severely lacking. It's a 'hit and run' defense mechanism to put their opposition on the defensive (those who disagree with them) when their counterarguments cannot be sustained. In the special case of Verso, it's all hit and run. Typical bait-and-switch "leftist"/liberal tactics when they find themselves cornered. It never changes. The predictability is overwhelming. :rolleyes:

Part of it is that people do want to believe that they live in a just world.

People know that injustice occurs. They know that bad things happen to good people and all that. But at heart, people like to believe as MLK said that "the moral arc of history bends towards justice". That's why you always hear liberals talking about "being on the right side of history". That phrase "the right side of history" implies a faith in the universe it is ultimately good and moral. That while the bad guys may get the upper hand for a time, in the end, the good guys always win.

The scale of deception being perpetrated on society by our overlords is of such an extraordinary magnitude that it boggles the mind. People don't want to believe that their own society is capable of that level of dishonesty. Maybe that sort of thing happens in North Korea. Maybe it happened in Stalin's Russia or in Nazi Germany. But MY society? Surely MY society is capable not of that level of dishonesty. The idea that EVERYONE is lying to them, the media, academia, the politicians, the celebrities, big business.... People don't want to believe that level of deception is even possible.
And people would like to believe that surely there must be mechanisms in place that would make that level of deception impossible. If the BBC started lying to them, then Sky News would call them out. If the New York Times started making up bullshit, then the Boston Globe would reveal the lie. Surely in a "free society" the truth must ultimately and always prevail.

So I get people being suspicious of me. Because if what I am saying is true, then that means all of society is lying to them. On a pure emotional level, it just feels more likely that I, some random dude on the internet, am full of shit than that all of society is lying to them. That if I was telling the truth, then surely they would be hearing it from people with more credentials and trapping of authority than I have. I understand that feeling.
If there were in any doubt at all, then you would think there would at least be a debate about it going on. But there is no debate. Democrats and Republicans, Labor and Tory, Fox News and MSNBC, Christians and atheists, Blood and Crips, they may all disagree ferociously on a whole spectrum of issues from taxes to abortion to anthropogenic climate change. But there is one thing all them agree on and that's that all races are equal and that racism is the absolute worst thing in the world. They may disagree on absolutely every other issue under the sun but that's the one thing that EVERYONE agrees on. Who are you go to believe: me or all of society?

So when people say things like "all the evidence shows", they probably believe it does. But they don't believe that because they personally have seen that evidence. They just assume that it MUST be out there. It MUST be. Mountain of evidence. The size of Mount Everest. And that evidence absolutely 100% says what they think it says.
When Verso says stuff like "If you said that in a room full of academics, they would laugh at you", he probably believes that. It's his way of saying "While I personally can't explain to you why you are wrong because I've never really taken the time to look into the evidence, SURELY those big brains in the university who HAVE looked into this stuff could debunk it six ways to Sunday."

And do you know why they think that? Because if that's not the case, if the evidence isn't there and it isn't overwhelming and incontrovertible, then that means all of society is lying to them and people don't want to believe that is possible. That would make the world they live in not just unjust, not just dishonest, but unimaginably cruel. It means their society has been manipulating their emotions their entire life, guilting them and making them feel like shit with lies. And people do not want to believe that their own society is capable of that level of cruelty.

Part of it is that people do want to believe that they live in a just world.

People know that injustice occurs. They know that bad things happen to good people and all that. But at heart, people like to believe as MLK said that "the moral arc of history bends towards justice". That's why you always hear liberals talking about "being on the right side of history". That phrase "the right side of history" implies a faith in the universe it is ultimately good and moral. That while the bad guys may get the upper hand for a time, in the end, the good guys always win.

The scale of deception being perpetrated on society by our overlords is of such an extraordinary magnitude that it boggles the mind. People don't want to believe that their own society is capable of that level of dishonesty. Maybe that sort of thing happens in North Korea. Maybe it happened in Stalin's Russia or in Nazi Germany. But MY society? Surely MY society is capable not of that level of dishonesty. The idea that EVERYONE is lying to them, the media, academia, the politicians, the celebrities, big business.... People don't want to believe that level of deception is even possible.
And people would like to believe that surely there must be mechanisms in place that would make that level of deception impossible. If the BBC started lying to them, then Sky News would call them out. If the New York Times started making up bullshit, then the Boston Globe would reveal the lie. Surely in a "free society" the truth must ultimately and always prevail.

So I get people being suspicious of me. Because if what I am saying is true, then that means all of society is lying to them. On a pure emotional level, it just feels more likely that I, some random dude on the internet, am full of shit than that all of society is lying to them. That if I was telling the truth, then surely they would be hearing it from people with more credentials and trapping of authority than I have. I understand that feeling.
If there were in any doubt at all, then you would think there would at least be a debate about it going on. But there is no debate. Democrats and Republicans, Labor and Tory, Fox News and MSNBC, Christians and atheists, Blood and Crips, they may all disagree ferociously on a whole spectrum of issues from taxes to abortion to anthropogenic climate change. But there is one thing all them agree on and that's that all races are equal and that racism is the absolute worst thing in the world. They may disagree on absolutely every other issue under the sun but that's the one thing that EVERYONE agrees on. Who are you go to believe: me or all of society?

So when people say things like "all the evidence shows", they probably believe it does. But they don't believe that because they personally have seen that evidence. They just assume that it MUST be out there. It MUST be. Mountain of evidence. The size of Mount Everest. And that evidence absolutely 100% says what they think it says.
When Verso says stuff like "If you said that in a room full of academics, they would laugh at you", he probably believes that. It's his way of saying "While I personally can't explain to you why you are wrong because I've never really taken the time to look into the evidence, SURELY those big brains in the university who HAVE looked into this stuff could debunk it six ways to Sunday."

And do you know why they think that? Because if that's not the case, if the evidence isn't there and it isn't overwhelming and incontrovertible, then that means all of society is lying to them and people don't want to believe that is possible. That would make the world they live in not just unjust, not just dishonest, but unimaginably cruel. It means their society has been manipulating their emotions their entire life, guilting them and making them feel like shit with lies. And people do not want to believe that their own society is capable of that level of cruelty.

Are you still going?

The Left exists because we believe that the world is unjust, cruel & run by lying bastards. And we want to change it.

mort - Copy.jpg

I don't think GodEmperorMorrissey is real. He's just a bot which recycles the same words ("cuck", "weak", "wimp", "sodomite") and creates semi-comprehensible messages around repetition. Or he is a troll of a highest order: a homophobic (and definitely a closeted homosexual himself) hunting aficionado on the site of the leading gay vegan in the world.

But in the unlikely case that he is real, I actually think his policy in masks is uplaudable. A Darwin award is something to aim for in his case. If and when the vaccine comes, I bet he won't take that either, because the government uses it to implant microchips in us or something. Here in Finland only five new infections were found yesterday, everything is open and people are enjoying the summer. How badly I wish to be in the liberated US of A!
Darwin was a into eugenics and incest. I'm sure you got plenty of awards under his name. You f*****s whine and bitch about words when you try to insult people all the time but fail cause nobody cares and you're so weak that it can't be taken seriously. Afraid of words like n***** and kike and sodomite but use your own approved adjectives insulting people constantly. You're a wimp And wouldn't talk shit in real life unless you were wearing a mask in a crowd of antifa fags

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom