The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

That’s nice, honey. It’s also deeply pathetic. The authoritative position from which you attempt to speak is based on absolutely nothing. In your self-aggrandizing narcissism, you refer to yourself as a “great observer of life” and talk down at people who are glued to their “gadgets” and go along with what the media tells them to do. You’re just as naive, perhaps even moreso, as you don’t even have the real life experience to back up any of these foul opinions. Your entire worldview is based on an instinctual dislike towards nonwhite people and a life lived completely online.

You don’t know people, you don’t understand people, you have no framework through which you can properly analyze humanity. Your entire schtick is based on absolutely nothing.
What a nihilistic comment.

You obviously don't appreciate my observations.

Yet you keep coming back for more.

Strange that, isn't it?

Why, Reelfountain, why? Why do engage with that person? Why do you do it to yourself?

If you absolutely MUST engage, troll him. He doesn’t deserve good faith answers. It would be one thing if he were a potential ally but he’s not. He is an enemy of our people and always will be.
There are people out there for whom there is still hope. Direct your energies on them.
Who gives a shit? Your movement has no legs. "Allyship" is neither here nor there and your energies are wasted regardless of wherever you direct them. You will lament how unfair the world is, how Jews control this or that, how blacks are a privileged class and so on until the day you either get bored of the song-and-dance or just keel over and die.

Your prejudices are born out of failure, it's a coping mechanism. Reelfountain's are born out of a deep disconnect from any social realm. Is the correlation at all surprising at this point?

What a nihilistic comment.

You obviously don't appreciate my observations.

Yet you keep coming back for more.

Strange that, isn't it?
What other kind of comment could a life such as yours warrant?

And "observation" is a generous way of referring to the superstitious horseshit you post around here.

Videos of crimes are videos of crimes when it’s black on white.

When it’s white on POC, videos of crime are evidence of systemic racism and a grand white supremacist conspiracy running through our governments and all of society.

The videos aren't the evidence of systemic racism, they're just a visible example.

The reason white people don't take to the streets when they see a video of violence against a white person is because they don't feel that the system is letting them die because of their skin colour.

Trouble tends to centre around class.

Repent for your trolling and lying

GodEmperorMorrissey, I can honestly say I've never trolled in my life. And I believe that post too was honest.

I wonder what gave you another impression? Was it any line in particular?

GodEmperorMorrissey, I can honestly say I've never trolled in my life. And I believe that post too was honest.

GodEmperorMorrissey is a near-illiterate clown who thinks that any white person who rejects racism is a self-loathing "cuck." Asking him to respond to a straightforward question is a fool's errand. I doubt he can tie his shoelaces, let alone offer up a coherent statement.

It's the hint of arch formality in your phrasing.

But, it's hard to tell on the internet, so who knows & who cares.

Nerak hasn't said anything insightful so to say you appreciate his line of thought then id like to know exactly what that is

OK, so then what IS the evidence?

It's the data taken from housing, education, employment, & law.

And it's a matter of historical & ideological record - in laws & attitudes.

White nationalists believe most of the evidence but they ascribe it to genetics or chakras, in GEMs case - which is bunk.

It's the data taken from housing, education, employment, & law.

And it's a matter of historical & ideological record - in laws & attitudes.

White nationalists believe most of the evidence but they ascribe it to genetics or chakras, in GEMs case - which is bunk.
What's bunk is you saying genetics don't matter , BLM is genuine and that you would live in a black neighborhood. All lies and all from your retard brain. All evidence points to what myself and others have said as being fact.. you want mass immigration but yet to make a coherent argument for it. Let's hear or be quiet

If that’s true, then you have nothing to worry about. And yet here you are.

We're here because you're putting racist shite on a Morrissey website - & either it's older site users horrified that this has turned up in their world - or it's me thinking f***sake if a hack ever saw this, that's another nail in the coffin of Moz's current reputation.

None of us think you, Reel or GEM have any hope of doing anything IRL.

OK, so you’re saying that you have eliminated all other possible explanations for those disparities? You’re saying that those can ONLY be explained within the context systemic racism?
Why are you arguing logic with that bird? Ask "her" to make an argument for mass immigration, she can't. Ask her to explain how BLM is genuinely fighting the system while being funded by the same system, she can't. Ask her to back up her nonsense claim that genetics are skin deep, she couldn't and then tried to back track her nonsense. Ask her to prove systematic racism against blacks, she can't. She is just draining your energy

OK, so you’re saying that you have eliminated all other possible explanations for those disparities? You’re saying that those can ONLY be explained within the context systemic racism?

Not ONLY - you daft wee racist, you're the ones that need one explanation for everything - it's a FACTOR.

(no, genetics is not another factor).

Why are you arguing logic with that bird? Ask "her" to make an argument for mass immigration, she can't. Ask her to explain how BLM is genuinely fighting the system while being funded by the same system, she can't. Ask her to back up her nonsense claim that genetics are skin deep, she couldn't and then tried to back track her nonsense. Ask her to prove systematic racism against blacks, she can't. She is just draining your energy

GEM - your logic is 'chakras' & you can't grasp basic political concepts or the dictionary definition of words.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom